위키여행자의 수만큼이나 위키트래벌을 도울 많은 방법이 있습니다. 이 문건은 위키트래벌의 아이디어를 좋아하지만 기여하가 어려운이들을 위한 것입니다.
- 사시는 마을/지역에 대한 문건을 개정하세요.
- Navigate to the article for your home town, either by going through the directory on the Main Page or using the search functionality.
- Take a good look to see that it's correct, if the article is there.
- Make sure that major attractions are listed.
- Would you recommend a restaurant or a pub that is currently missing?
- See if you can fill in any details (hours, prices, phone numbers) for any of the entries there.
- If there's not an article on your home town, start one!
- Please, repeat this exercise for your home state or province, region, country, or whatever.
- 도울 문건을 찾으세요. There are many ways to do this.
- Special:Newpages gives you all the pages that have been created recently.
- Special:Recentchanges gives you the pages that have been edited recently.
- Orphaned pages gives you articles that do not have links pointing to them. Unless you do something about them, they are most likely to be forgotten about, because contributors will ordinarily never come across them or improve them.
- Dead-end pages are those which do not link to any other. Sometimes this is okay, but often this indicates that the page has been created by a new user who is not yet familiar with inserting wikilinks.
- Special:Randompage, as the name suggests, will throw up a random page. Usually, you can find something to improve in any page.
- 검증 독해. This is one of the easiest ways to get started with helping with Wikitravel. While you're reading an article, watch for spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, or other writing gaffes. If you see one, edit the page and correct it. Wikitravel is now that much better -- thanks to you!
- 문건의 포멧을 바꾸세요. Wikitravel has a manual of style for giving a consistent look-and-feel to our content and making it easier for travellers to find and use information. Just as with proofreading, you can do a lot of good just by reformatting or restructuring articles to match the Manual. Articles that need reformatting are typically stub articles, which usually lack standard headings and outlines. The dead end pages, which list articles without any links on them, are also worth a look.
- 조직하세요 the Geographical hierarchy. Work to help organise regions and to make make it easier to navigate the site.
- 문급을 등급매기세요. Wikitravel has a system to indicate the maturity status of articles. This helps keep track of what stage an article is in and how many articles are at what level of maturity.
- 목록을 확장하세요. It can help a lot to take short restaurant listings, attraction listings, or other listings and fill them out. Contributors will often leave out crucial information about an attraction, such as its address, phone number, hours, or price. Often, this information can be found on the World Wide Web (see contributor research links for some starting points).
- 방문한 곳에 대한 문건을 확인하세요. As with your home town, find articles for places you've visited. Check them for accuracy, add information, or start them new.
- 이미 알고있는 것에만 당신을 제한하지 마세요. You don't have to have firsthand knowledge of a destination or topic to contribute to the article! Find articles that need work and do some research -- on Wikipedia, on the Web, or with other reference media -- to get started on working on that article.
- 윤곽을 그리세요. Don't be daunted by the task of writing all of the article about Russia -- just get it started with an outline. People are much more likely to change or add to articles than to start them from scratch. We have a bunch of handy templates for destination guides, which you can use. If you only know a teensy bit about a subject, go ahead and add it in. We currently have a huge backlog of stub articles that shouldn't really be there. It is easy to create an outline for most articles and move them to the next level. You can help there.
- 원하는 문건을 주시하세요. The Special:Wantedpages feature of our software lets you see which articles have been linked to but not yet written. These are excellent places to get started -- you're filling in what is an obvious need for the travel guide.
- 빨간 링크를 따가가세요. While you're reading articles, if you see a link for an article that's Not There Yet, follow the link and add in some information. We're nowhere near close to covering all the info we need to have -- when you start a new page, we're that much closer.
- 위키트래벌을 가지세요.Take Wikitravel with you. Before you go on a trip, try to find articles in Wikitravel about the destinations you're visiting. Print them out -- or download them to your PDA, or whatever -- and take them with you on your trip. Keep notes on what's right, what's wrong, and what's missing. If the destination you're going to isn't in Wikitravel yet, take notes for a new article to start when you get back.
- 원정에 합류하세요. There are several tasks for making a real travel guide that require special skills and talents. We've created special subprojects called Expeditions to organize the efforts of people who have these talents. Do you know a foreign (non-English) language? Help out with the Phrasebook Expedition. Can you draw? Try your hand at the Mapmaking Expedition.
- 위키트래벌을 진흥하세요. The more people who read and contribute to Wikitravel, the better it becomes, and the closer we get to our goal of making a free, complete, up-to-date and reliable world-wide travel guide. There are a number of ways to promote Wikitravel; check to see if you can do one or more of them.
- 새 기여자를 도우세요. New users contributing to Wikitravel can have a lot of questions and problems. Your experience with Wikitravel can make their learning curve a lot easier. Watch for questions in the travellers' pub or on talk pages and respond helpfully. If you see the same question over and over, add it to the FAQ. You can even add to the Help index for more complicated questions or issues. If there are help topics already in place that people seem not to see or understand, maybe you can help get that information out by reorganizing the help area.
- Cheerlead. Nothing makes people feel better than knowing their work is appreciated. When you see a good piece of writing, or a great picture, or whatever, let the Wikitraveller who made it know that you liked it. Just a bit of encouragement on the article's talk page, or on the user's user talk page, can make a world of difference.
- 커뮤니티를 형성하세요. Our project is still young, and much of the way we've decided to work together is still untested. If you have ideas for how to work together better, please suggest them as new policies and guidelines. It doesn't matter how long you've been a Wikitraveller: you just might have an idea that will make things work smoother. At worst, you'll make explicit some policy that's currently implicit; that's a good thing. If there are policies already in place that people aren't following, maybe you can help get that information out by reorganizing the policies area.
- 새 사용자를 환영하세요. When new users come onto Wikitravel, it's nice to leave them a brief welcome message pointing them to important parts of the site. We normally wait until folks have created a user account and possibly set up their own user page. Welcome messages let new contributors know that they're part of a community, and also make sure they have pointers to important tools for contributing.
- 여행자의 사랑방을 청소하세요 The travellers' pub, as the default place to put discussions about Wikitravel, tends to get a little crowded at times. For this reason people take turns moving discussions out of the pub and into the archives or to more specific talk pages. It only takes a few minutes, it helps make discussions more clear, and it's easy to do.
- Make or edit policy and style guidelines. The policies and manual of style define how we work together to make a great travel guide. If you're working on Wikitravel and think there's ways we can make a better guide, or we can work together better to achieve our goals, by all means start a new policy or guideline page! We try to make decisions by consensus, so there's no guarantee that your idea will be accepted, but it definitely won't be if you don't suggest it in the first place!
- 미디어위키에서 일하세요. The software we use for Wikitravel is called MediaWiki. If you know the PHP programming language, contributing to MediaWiki really helps Wikitravel. Fixing bugs or adding features makes it easier for other Wikitravellers to add great content.