| Quick Facts
|| Chinese Province
|| Chinese Renminbi (¥) (CNY)
|| 101,800 km2
|| 54,890,000(2013 est)
|| Official: Mandarin|
Spoken Regional:Min Nan
|| 220V/50Hz (US/European plug for 2-pin, Australian plug for 3-pin)
| Time Zone
|| UTC +8
Zhejiang (浙江) is in a province in East China.
- Hangzhou - Zhejiang's capital, former capital of China, China's busiest destination for domestic tourism, famous for tea, silk and the great West Lake.
- Huzhou - includes the historic district of Anji
- Jiaxing - civilized city of fish, rice and silk including famous resting-on-water towns Wuzhen and Xitang
- Ningbo - former treaty port, clean and compact with interesting islands nearby, Putuoshan and Zhoushan.
- Shaoxing - traditional Chinese cultured city
- Wenzhou - major industral center, near the sea and Fujian border
- Yiwu - vibrant with Middle Eastern flavour due to large Islamic business community.
- Beilun - international port near Ningbo
- Jiangshan- is a small city at the intersection of Zhejian, Fujian and Jiangxi.
- Lin'an - 40 km west of Hangzhou, where the mountains rise above the landscape, Tianmushan stretching towards Huangshan/Yellow Mountain. In the municipality of Lin'an is the small village Tongshan with the Tongshan Hikers Hostel.
- Linhai, where you can climb Jiangnan Great Wall, the southern most section of the Great Wall.
- Pan'an County
- Xikou - Hometown of Chiang Kai-shek.
- Yuyao - historic city located in northern Zhejiang
- Wuzhen (乌镇) is located on the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal and also around a net-work of other smaller canals and rivers. The town has numerous bridges, ancient harbors and water-side pavilions, and makes an excellent complimentary side-trip for visitors staying in nearby Hangzhou. Buses ply the route from Hangzhou to Wuzhen.
- Zhejiang Sanli New Century Grand Hotel (杭州三立开元名都大酒店), No.538, Shaoxing Road Hangzhou Zhejiang, . The hotel is located in the core area of business district in the northern part of Hangzhou, very convenient. To the north it lies against a Canal tributary, and to the east the hotel faces the northern City Sports Park of 46 hectares in area. edit
- Zhejiang Shaoxing New Century Grand Hotel (绍兴开元名都大酒店), No.278 East Renmin Road, Shaoxing,Zhejiang, . The hotel has 355 luxury guestrooms, each room is carefully designed and decorated, comfortable and elegant.25F-29F are the executive floors of Prestige Club, providing a host of special privileges for honored guests edit
- New Century Grand Hotel Tonglu (桐庐开元名都大酒店), 999 Baiyunyuan Road, Tonglu, Hangzhou, . The New Century Grand Hotel Tonglu (Tonglu Kaiyuan Mingdu Dajiudian) is located in the city's central business district, at the intersection of South Yingchun Road and Baiyunyuan Road. edit