Zduńska Wola (Zdoonskah Vola) is a city in Łódź Voivodship.
The city is also famous as a birth place of Saint Maksymilian Maria Kolbe. The city also has a multireligious character.
The closest airport's Łódź one. Poznań one is located 2 hours from the city. Sidnbad bus company offers direct connections between some cities in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Sweden and Denmark. They stop on central bus station.
- old town
- city historical museum
- Ciuchcia. Locomotive on Karsznicka street
- Saint Maksymilian Maria Kolbe birth house. Currently a museum
- weavers houses (Domy tkaczy)
- Old Weaving factory, Currently a shop
- Orionists Priests Museum. Located on Łaska street, there's permanent exhibition dedicated to ethnology and church decorations and objects.
- Moravites chapel. Building from 1924.
- Baptists church. Church from beginning of 20 century.
- Saint Anthony church. Contemporary church located on Łaska street, near Orionists museum. There're beautiful decorations inside. The church is surrounded by small park with a pond.
- Lutheran church. Building from 1866.
- Saint Maximilian church. Church where Saint Maksymilian Maria Kolbe was baptized.
- Baptist cemetery (Piaskowa). Cemetery from the end of 19 century.
- Calvary. Located not farm from Saint Maksymilian Maria Kolbe museum, on Kościelna street.
- Jewish Cemetery. Located on Kacza street.
- Rest in city park
- Rest or walk on Kępina lake
- Admire the view on go sledging on Górka na Mosie
- Participate in events organised by Ratusz Integration Center.
- Rest in Stefan Złotnicki Park.
- The main holiday dedicated to Saint Maksymilian Maria Kolbe is celebrated 14th of August.
There's a clothes shop in Old weaving factory.
- hotel Pod Słońcem, Łaska 215. editHotel located 3 km from city center, free WiFi
- hotel Hades, Łaska 24. editHotel in the city center, restaurant
- Hotel Biesiada, Łaska 104. editHotel located about 2 km from city center, restaurant
- Dom Pielgrzyma, Kościelna 20. editReligious guest house in the city center
There're many places for campers in nearby villages as Strońsko, Burzenin, Mała Wieś or Konopnica. All places are located on Warta river. Tent pitching is also possible there.
- Jeziorsko lake — Popular recreation area
- Kalisz — The oldest Polish city
- Sieradz — Place where the innovator of satellite shuttling was born.
- Konin — Old city with big lakes area