Zator is a small town in Lesser Poland Voivodeship.
Zator's is located halfway between Katowice and Kraków airports.
The town's quite small. All attractions are focused around the amusement park.
- City Center. Center with neogothic town hall
- Castle. 15 century origin castle
- Carp's Valley (Dolina Karpia). Beautiful area of artificial fish ponds, place inhabited by many rare bird species
- Saint Adalbert and George church. Medieval church in the town center
- Jewish cemetery. Located on Słoneczna street
- Energylandia, aleja 3 Maja, 32-640 Zator, ☎ +48 334 861 500, . Amusement park edit
- Zatorland Amusement Park (Park Dinozaurów & Park Mitologii Na Wodzie), Parkowa 7, 32-640 Zator, ☎ +48 667 979 220, . Dinosaur & Mythology Parks edit
Taste carp fish from the local ponds.
- River Park Rest Resort, Parkowa 8. edit Year-round camping, bar, restaurant, close proximity to river, bungalows and tents
- Western Camp, Oświęcimska 35. edit Bungalow resort with free WiFi, garden, bar, restaurant
- Holiday Park Zator, Podleśna. edit Bungalow resort near amusement parks, swimming pool, WiFi
- Osada Zator, Podleśna. edit Bungalow resort near amusement parks, WiFi, garden
Resort with a garden, restaurant, bar, WiFi and beach
- Skandynawska Przystań, Rybarskiego 5. edit Bungalow resort, free WiFi, garden, bike rental
See nearby towns, if you have more time you can see Beskid Mountains or Jura Mountains