Zanesville  is a city in Ohio's Southeast Ohio region and is the county seat of Muskingum County.
- Zanesville Municipal Airport
- I 70 EW
- SR 40 EW
- SR 60/40 NS
- The Lorena Sternwheeler, Zanes Landing, 1+ 740-455-8883. Public excursions on the Muskingum River
- Prospect Place, 12140-12150 Main St. A station on the Underground Railroad to help runaway slaves in the 1860's.
- The Schultz Mansion, 441 Putnam Ave., 1+ 740-454-6851. Built in 1900, 26 rooms, 5 baths, 8 fireplaces.
- Y-Bridge Overlook, Putnam Hill Park
- Zanesville Art Center, 620 Military Rd. 1+ 740-452-0741
- Zanes Landing Park, Market St.
- Ohio University Zanesville, A Branch campus for Ohio University located at 1425 Newark Rd
- Zane State College, A public two year college located at 1555 Newark Rd
Pottery and china have been manufactured here since pioneeer times. There are numerous outlets for these products.
- Angry Bull Saloon, Bar and grill with an outdoor patio that features live music. Located at 1406 Linden Ave.
- The Barn, Sports Bar with outdoor patio and several big screen TVs. On the weekends there are bands and/ or a DJ. Reasonably prices drinks and good food. Located at 1947 Linden Ave.
- Just One More, Bar and Grill. Located at 1321 Linden Ave.
- The Smiling Goat Saloon, Entertainment bar with an outdoor patio, that is known for its live music. Located at 1335 Linden Ave
- Bakers Motel, 8855 East Pike, I-70 exit 160, 1+ 740-872-3232link title
- Econolodge, 135 N. 7th St., I-70 exit 155, 1+740-452-4511
- Super 8, 2440 National Rd., I-70 exit 152. 1+ 740-455-3124
Dial 911 for emergency services.
The Safest areas in Zanesville are North Zanesville and the City Center so it's advised to stay in these areas.
The more dangerous areas of Zanesville are Putnam, Brighton and the McIntire Historic District. It's best to enter these areas with caution. 
- Genesis Hospital, 2951 Maple Ave.(740) 454-4000.
In the Zanesville area, you will find a few law enforcemnet agencies including Zanesville City Police, Muskingium County Sheriff and Ohio State Highway Patrol.
- Blue Rock State Park, 15 miles south.
- Dillon State Park, 12 miles northwest.
- Muskingum River State Park, Muskingum County, near Zanesville, at Ellis Campground, 1390 Ellis Dam Road. At Lock 11, there are 20 campsites off State Route 60 and County Road 49, water, picnic tables, fire rings, pet camping, there are eight boaters-only, primitive campsites at Lock #5. Boats with unlimited horsepower motors, house boats, pontoon boats, canoes and rowboats travel the river. Public launch ramps, at Locks 4, 5, 6 and 11, private ramps located near Locks 2, 7 and 10. Picnic tables, grills, latrines, drinking water and ten locks on the river.
- Deer Creek Resort and Conference Center , 20635 Waterloo Road, Mt. Sterling (West of Zanesville). 3,100 acre retreat with lodge, rooms, cottages or historic Harding Cabin. Dining in a lakeview restaurant, marina, lake and golf course. Muskingum County west of Zanesville.
|Routes through Zanesville