Wolbrom (Volbrom) is a town in Lesser Poland Voivodeship and Jura Mountains.
Wolbrom's located about 1 h from Kraków and Katowice airports. There're place to place buses from many Czech or Austrian cities. You can check their timetable on E-Podroznik site.
- Center. Market place and old Saint Katharine church
- Mariacki church.Mariacka. 17 century wooden church near the town center
- Jewish cemetery.Skalska
- Kamienna Góra (Stone Mountain). A hill with a beautiful view point. There're a big cross and wooden chapel from beginning of 20 century on its top.
- pond.Słowackiego. Lovely pond with water lilies
- Sobieski street. There's a settlement of apartment building looking a bit baroque-like .
- Town park.Konopnicka street
- First World War Cemetery. Cemetery's located in forest, near Wolbrom. There're graves of soldiers of Russian, Polish, Austrian and Hungarian origins.
- There're two artificial lakes Zalew Wolbromski and Nerka. You can rest on them but swimming's forbidden. There're weekend houses near Nerka lake.
The only one accommodation objects in the town're hotel Klimtówka and Krollhouse hotel. It offers garden, free WiFi, restaurant, game room and playground. You can rest in your camper on car park near Zalew Wolbromski lake.
- Olkusz — Old city with castle ruins.
- Pilica — Old town with castle ruins, artificial lake and Wodąca Valley
- Bydlin — Village with church ruins
- Rodaki and Ryczówek — Two interesting villages in nature
- Chechło — Village on Błędowska Desert
- Żarnowiec — Another old town
- Dłużec — Village with old, wooden church
- Jangrot — Small town in Dłubnia Valley
- Braciejówka — Village with Christ figurine located in the middle of artificial pond
- Gołaczewy — Beautiful located village, just ideal place for walk. You can also see a medieval church there.
- Poręba Dzierżna — Village in woods with old, wooden church
- Poręba Górna — Village with medieval church