Winthrop  is a city in the North Cascades region of Washington State.
- The Valley Hub, 501 State Route 20, ☎ +1 (866) 605-7345, +1 (509) 996-9944 ([email protected], fax: +1 (877) 524-1078), . Daily 6:30AM–4PM Closed Tues.. A family restaurant with coffee, espresso, light breakfast, fresh baked goods, paninis, and deli sandwiches. Beer & Wine. Eat on the veranda with a view of Mt. Gardner, or get your lunch packed to go for your day's adventures. Visa/MC/Disc accepted. edit
- Riverrun Inn , secluded cabins, rooms and a house on the Chewuch River, walking distance to downtown Winthrop
- Sun Mountain Lodge, luxury hotel
- Chewuch Inn & Cabins (1825), 223 White Avenue, ☎ 509-996-3107, . checkin: 3pm; checkout: 11am. Chewuch Inn & Cabins lies in the beautiful Methow Valley in the town of Winthrop Washington. We offer lodging with a hearty breakfast and an outdoor spa. Cross Country skiing, mountain biking and other outdoor recreation is nearby. $90-200. edit
- Pearrygin Lake State Park, 4 miles northeast of Winthrop