Winter Park is in Florida near Orlando.
- AMTRAK offers daily train service on the Silver Star and Silver Meteor routes.
Most of Downtown Winter Park is accessible by foot. If you are staying in the attractions area near theme parks and other resorts, it is about a 45 minute to and hour drive. The driving distance from Winter Park Village to historic downtown winter park is about 3 minutes.
There are many things to see in Winter Park since it is one of the most classic and picturesque cities in Central Florida. Downtown Winter Park is filled with museums, gardens, bowling alleys, and historical landmarks. Former US President Chester A. Arthur is quoted having said "Winter Park is the most beautiful city in all of Florida." It is a gem of Central Florida and a must-see if you are visiting Florida regardless of where you are from.
- Morse Museum of American Art, www.morsemuseum.org - 445 North Park Ave - (407) 645-5311
- Aloma Bowling Center, www.alomabowlingcenters.com - 2530 Aloma Ave - (407) 671-8675
- Winter Park´s world famous Scenic Boat Tour, www.scenicboattours.com - 312 E Morse Blvd - (407) 644-4056
- Winter Park Bowl America, www.bowl-america.com - 1111 West Fairbanks Ave - (407) 644-2244
- Regal Cinemas Winter Park Village Stadium, www.regmovies.com - 510 North Orlando Ave - (407) 628-0163
- Casa Feliz, www.casafeliz.us - 656 North Park Ave - (407) 628-0230
- Mead Garden , www.meadgarden.org - 1300 South Denning Drive - (407) 262-2049
- Albin Polasek Museum and Sculpture Gardin, 633 Osceola Ave., ☎ 407-647-6294, . $5. edit
Shirts at the straw market of Park Ave.
- Costanzo's Italian Deli, 4034 N Goldenrod Rd, Winter Park. The best dish is Linguine Piemontese.
- Pannullo's Italian, 216 S Park Ave, Winter Park. Recommended dish: ravioli Terricina with Gorgonzola cheese, mushrooms, basil.
- Thai Villa, 7355 Aloma Ave, Winter Park. Recommended dish: Tom Yum Gai soup, chili Jam with beef and tofu add peanuts.
- Cocina 214,151 E. Welbourne Ave, Winter Park. Recommended dish: Carne Asada, with grilled seasoned skirt steak served on grilled onions and peppers with a chimichurri salsa.
- Tijuana Flats, 7608 University Blvd, Winter Park. They serve an excellent ultimate Nachos dish with sweet chili sauce.
- Park Inn, 951 North Wymore Road, +1 407 539-1955, Fax: +1 407 539-0705, .
|Routes through Winter Park