YOU CAN EDIT THIS PAGE! Just click any blue "Edit" link and start writing!

Wikitravel talk:What is a docent?

From Wikitravel
Jump to: navigation, search

Seems like an overly tacky americanish a "docent". "WTF?! OMG!? You are like such a total docent". Seriously though chaps I think a better name needs to be given for this. Rule Britannia! -- 09:44, 24 April 2009 (EDT)

Yes, it's a word derived from German, apparently, that isn't used in the UK for some reason or other. Nonetheless, it's a perfectly cromulent English word. You can see some discussion on it at Wikitravel talk:Docents, most recently here. If you have any suggestions, I'd recommend placing them there as it's more widely watched. LtPowers 11:16, 24 April 2009 (EDT)