I've added some code to the RDF module to cache information in memcached. Since a lot of the new features on the site use RDF, this should speed up some pages considerable.
I think that it's clearing the cache correctly for most cases (saving an article, deleting an article, moving an article) but let me know if you see anything weird in the Wikitravel:Breadcrumb navigation etc. Please report any errors or bugs on Wikitravel:Bug reports. --Evan 14:49, 24 Jan 2006 (EST)
- Dangit! This was completely not working. Please, let me know if you see anything fishy here. --Evan 20:56, 31 Jan 2006 (EST)
- Umm, it still seems to be broken — see eg. Fuzhou, which isn't displaying the breadcrumb path despite a perfectly valid isIn. Jpatokal 21:10, 31 Jan 2006 (EST)
- Yep, the breadcrumb path on the Xiamen article is also is not functioning. It seems like there is definitely a system malfunction WindHorse 31 Jan 06
- There is. Was. It's fixed now. --Evan 21:27, 31 Jan 2006 (EST)
- Um, no it's not, Xiamen still isn't showing the path even after an edit. Jpatokal 21:32, 31 Jan 2006 (EST)
- Yes. It's fixed now. (I'm getting tired of saying that, so I hope it's really true.) --Evan 21:27, 31 Jan 2006 (EST)