Webster is a city near Houston, Texas.
A suburb of the expansive Houston, Webster has become forever associated with NASA and the bay area.
- Johnson Space Center, 2101 NASA Parkway, Houston, ☎ 281-483-0123, . Rocket park is available for personal tours, though the Saturn V rocket is covered for maintenance. edit
- Space Center Houston, 1601 NASA Road 1, Webster (located 25 miles south of downtown Houston in the NASA/Clear Lake area), ☎ 281-244-2100, . Summer hours: June 10am-7pm, July 9am-7pm, August 10am-5pm, 10am-7pm Weekends. Winter hours: Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat-Sun 10am-6pm.. Indoor fun space museum with lots of hands-on space-science exhibits and artifacts from the full history of U.S. space exploration. A big hit with kids, but informative for adults. A highlight are the two tram tours of NASA's Johnson Space Center, one of which includes a visit to Mission Control and actual Apollo and Mercury launch vehicles, the other focuses on astronaut training facilities. $17.95 Adults, $13.95 Children (4-11), discounts for seniors. Parking $5. edit
- Kemah Boardwalk, . A small theme park and recreational area on Galveston Bay in Kemah. edit
- Baybrook Mall, 500 Baybrook Mall, ☎ (281) 488-4627, . Large mall with five major anchors (such as Dillard's, JCPenney, Macy's, Sears, and a large-scale Forever 21) and more than 170 stores and restaurants including H&M, LEGO, Apple, etc. edit
- Berryhill Baja Grill, 19431 Gatebrook Dr Ste 3, ☎ (281) 332-8226, . edit
- Pho Hoang Restaurant, 1400 Nasa Pkwy, ☎ (281) 333-3897, . Vietnamese restaurant with a large selection of vegetarian dishes. edit
- Rivera’s Mex Sal Restaurant, 233 E Nasa Rd 1, ☎ (281) 316-9298. Restaurant specializing in Mexican and Salvadorean cuisine. edit
- T-Bone Tom’s, 707 Hwy 146, ☎ (281) 334-2133, . Steakhouse that was featured on Diners, Dives, and Drive-Ins. They also have live music. edit
- King Chicken, 548 W Nasa Pkwy, ☎ (281) 316-9555. A Peruvian style chicken takeout restaurant. edit
- Monkey Bar, 605 6th St, ☎ (281) 334-7800. A local dive bar. They also have live music. edit
- Ca phe Phin, 1354 E Nasa Pkwy, ☎ (281) 333-0729. An independent and family run coffee shop serving boba tea and vietnamese coffee. edit
- Inn Place Webster, TX Hotel, 889 West Bay Area Boulevard, ☎ 281-338-6000, . Located just minutes from NASA’s Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center. Spacious rooms and refreshing amenities. edit