Żoliborz  has traditionally been the intelligentsia district of Warsaw. It is further divided into Stary Żoliborz, Sady Żoliborskie and Marymont-Potok.
Żoliborz highlighted in dark red.
- Main streets parallel to Vistula: Wyb. Gdyńskie, ul. Mickiewicza-ul. Słowackiego, al. Jana Pawła II-ul. Popiełuszki
- Main streets perpendicular to Vistula: ul. Słomińskiego, Trasa Armii Krajowej
Location of bus termini in Żoliborz
- The Citadel (Muzeum X Pawilony Cytadeli) ul. Skazańców 25. Built during the Russian occupation in the 19th century to keep control over Warsaw. Many participants of the January Uprising, including its leader Romuald Traugutt have been executed there.
- Żoliborz Oficerski ul. Krasińskiego × ul. Mickiewicza. Residential district built in the 1920s renowned for its architecture. Some of the highest housing prices in Warsaw.
- St Stanislaus Kostka Church ul. Hozjusza 1 Renowned because of the sermons of Jerzy Popiełuszko, the priest who was later assassinated by the communist regime.
- Church of Virgin Mary, the Queen of Poland ul. Gdańska 8a has an interesting history. Originally built in the 1600s for Queen Marysieńka, it was converted into a hunting residence by King August II the Strong only to be then turned into a chapel in 1816 and again into a church in the 20th century.
- Muranów , ul. Gen. Andersa 1, +48 22 831 03 58
- Wisła , pl. Wilsona 2, +48 22 839 23 65
- OSiR Żoliborz,ul. Potocka 1, +48 22 832 46 00
- There's a bike trail on dr Zbigniew Religa boulevard.
- Komedia, ul. Słowackiego 19a, +48 22 833 68 80
- There's a Żoliborz Beach on Vistula river.
- You can go walk on the river on dr Zbigniew Religa boulevard
- Żywiciel, pl. Inwalidów 10, . 9:00 - 23:00. edit
Bars and Clubs
- praCoVnia art club (music club pCV), ul. Popiełuszki 16 (close to Metro Marymont station), ☎ +48 22 833 44 50, . open: 16.00-00.00; fri-sat: 16.00-3.00. Bar, art gallery, live music. Beers, wines, very tasty coffe, yerba mate, WiFi internet, air condition. edit
- Klubogaleria, ul. Szajnochy 5, . edit
- Mielżyński, ul. Burakowska 46. edit
- Blikle, Pl. Wilsona. edit
- Amicus, Hozjusza 2. editObject with free WiFi, restaurant
- Marymont Hostel, Twardowskiego 9. editHostel with free WiFi
- Hostel Tolek, Dembińskiego 14 A. editHostel with free WiFi, garden, TV room
- Pokoje Gościnne Jaz, Mickiewicza 32a/8. editGuest rooms with free WiFi, garden
- Art Apartments, Paska 3. editApartments with garden, free WiFi
There's a camp place on Wybrzeże Gdyńskie 2 street. It's a car park located next to Vistula river. Good those who want to spend some time in Warsaw but don't like crowds.