Hello, Zainiqbal! Welcome to Wikitravel.
To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page. If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub.
Thanks for all the work on Atlanta! --Peter Talk 13:54, 19 March 2009 (EDT)
- And The Hague! --Stefan (sertmann) Talk 19:02, 25 March 2009 (EDT)
- Speaking of The Hague, would you mind terribly much to remember to fill out the location tag when you upload? it really helps keeping things organised, while also helping users from other language versions to locate the pictures you spent good time to find yourself, though I've already done this for your Hague pictures. AND more importantly, while I know it takes some extra time, please take it, and go to the profile of the flickr photograph and get his/her real name if it's listed, it's darn important to us to have our backs clear on licensing issues - proper attribution is quite important in this regard. Otherwise still great work, and nice to have another professional travel writer with us. --Stefan (sertmann) Talk 17:51, 26 March 2009 (EDT)
- Not a problem. I've been using their Flickr handles in the past, but I'll definitely try and use their real names if I can find them. Ditto on the location tag. Glad to be of help! Zainiqbal 18:06, 26 March 2009 (EDT)
- And Bishkek! wow that is already an enjoyable read for such an off the beaten path destination. --Stefan (sertmann) Talk 19:09, 30 March 2009 (EDT)
- Great work cleaning up Nanjing! Jpatokal 21:57, 1 April 2009 (EDT)
Please see -> Talk:Khiva, all trust you are better at selecting some representative ones than I am, since I've never been there. --Stefan (sertmann) Talk 14:00, 3 April 2009 (EDT)
You seem to have some knowledge about the region, even if it's just a tiny bit, it would probably be an improvement - so any comments on a regional hierarchy for Kazakhstan would be most welcome. --Stefan (sertmann) Talk 21:52, 13 April 2009 (EDT)
More great work! --Peter Talk 20:35, 21 May 2009 (EDT)
- i live right up the road and it makes me want to visit more! :) iqbalza (zain iqbal) 18:17, 22 May 2009 (EDT)