Move license discussion
This is easily fixed by adding a ''Discussion continued at [[:shared:Tech:License upgrade]]'' at the point where the discussion moved. I've never seen a discussion simply wiped off a page like that without an in-article explanation of where it went. --Peter Talk 20:48, 19 April 2009 (EDT)
- True. I was going to put the disclaimer under the archives section, but was temporarily distracted and forgot. I'll take care of it later as I'm off to bed. Also, Peter, I apologize for being abrasive on your talk page. -- Sapphire • (Talk) • 20:51, 19 April 2009 (EDT)
- Archiving is the way to go in the long term, but I would like the discussion to be visible to casual contributors for at least a couple weeks. And no worries. --Peter Talk 20:55, 19 April 2009 (EDT)
Hello Sapphire, I'm operating a bot for maintaining interlanguage links on some language versions (en, fi, ja, nl, ru, zh), and I'd like to contribute to German version with the bot.
I would appreciate it if you support me in a bot flag of de:Benutzer:Tatatabot. Can you take a look at de:Wikitravel:Skriptkandidaten#Tatatabot? -- Tatata 07:40, 13 May 2009 (EDT)
- You have my support. -- Sapphire • (Talk) • 07:46, 13 May 2009 (EDT)
- Hi, thank you for your support. Albion and Geisterfahrer also give support to me. So, would you flip a bot flag of de:Benutzer:Tatatabot? -- Tatata 20:17, 14 May 2009 (EDT)
- Done. -- Sapphire • (Talk) • 11:01, 17 May 2009 (EDT)
- Thank you! -- Tatata 11:09, 17 May 2009 (EDT)
- You're welcome and apologies about for the lateness - I've been exploring. 8) -- Sapphire • (Talk) • 11:19, 17 May 2009 (EDT)
If you like urban planning a lot (very anti-suburbs)...
Sometimes a bit snobby, but some good sites to discuss! Ah Warsaw...
edmontonenthusiast [ee] .T.A.L.K. 19:57, 19 May 2009 (EDT).
Per your status update, I'd just point you to this: wts:Talk:License_upgrade#Time_to_roll_this_out.3F --Stefan (sertmann) Talk 12:10, 25 July 2009 (EDT)
- Thanks. -- Sapphire • (Talk) • 10:39, 16 August 2009 (EDT)
Hi Sapphire. I was about to translate the German article on Celle to expand the one here. It includes a handy information box called Template:QuickbarStadt which I was about to create, but I see you deleted it previously. Is there any reason why we can't recreate this - I can see it being used on a lot of articles about towns and cities. --SaxonWarrior 16:02, 3 May 2011 (EDT)
- Hi, I'm not sure that I understand. Could you show me where it was deleted? As far as I can recall, a similar template has never been used on the English Wikitravel and I'm not entirely sure if the English-language community would support it, but if you think it would be worthwhile to have on en:, then I suggest you make the proposal here Wikitravel_talk:Template_index. Of course, you could just plunge forward and make it, but then if someone nominates it for deletion, all the work might be in vain, especially since many of those templates require coding to make the geographic markers display correctly, which to be honest is my favorite part of the template since I like the idea of be able to figure out which cities are geographically close to the area that I will be near. -- Sapphire • (Talk) • 19:01, 17 May 2011 (EDT)
- Ah, I remember. I think that it was because I mistakenly added the template to the English site rather than the German one. Still, I make the same suggestion as above. -- Sapphire • (Talk) • 19:03, 17 May 2011 (EDT)
- I've raised it at the Traveller's Pub where there is some support for a simple "regional" box. So I will give it a go when I get time. Thanks for the guidance. --SaxonWarrior 02:14, 18 May 2011 (EDT)