Hello Govrin! Welcome to Wikitravel.
To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page. If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub.
Sorry, but I've rolled back your changes to Israel's regions, see Talk:Israel for why. This has been pending for a really long time, and we all need to agree on a new layout before we start changing things. Jpatokal 23:19, 17 March 2009 (EDT)
- The only person in your "discussion" was you, so no, that's not a consensus. Jpatokal 00:02, 18 March 2009 (EDT)
- See Wikitravel:Consensus#Status_quo_bias. Basically, if there are objections to a change, the old version changes until the objections are sorted out.
- Don't get me wrong, I don't like the "old" Israel regions at all and I think it's great that you're taking the lead on finally changing them. But let's hash this out on Talk:Israel, instead of making this a personal "you vs me" thing, because it's not. Jpatokal 01:04, 18 March 2009 (EDT)
- I've asked for third opinions on the Pub. If somebody else objects, we'll revert back to the previous version, okay? Jpatokal 01:26, 18 March 2009 (EDT)
- Please a) sign your posts with ~~~~, and b) reply to the two points I brought up on Talk:Israel. Jpatokal 01:56, 18 March 2009 (EDT)