Hi. It is clear from the language in your accommodation listings - many of which have been deleted or detouted by me - that you are a hotel marketer. So please read the following pages:
Wikitravel: Welcome, business owners
Wikitravel: Don't tout
Wikitravel: Accommodation listings
In particular, do not try to sell the location, and do not repeat the name of the town or neighborhood in the description of the hotel. Entries in which you do this are very likely targets for reversion (deletion).
I look forward to your cooperation on this, and please ask any questions you have after reading this message and looking at the linked pages. You can ask either here or at the Wikitravel: Travellers' Pub.
All the best,
Ikan Kekek 23:07, 8 August 2012 (EDT)
to xl and listings or I will make it my mission to delete all your entries. --118dot93dot73dot30 09:01, 9 April 2013 (EDT)
- Mmmmm, no response and I see continual breaches of Wikitravel:Don't tout#Don't include referral codes in URLs even though our current policy is clear - albeit a little bit obscure:
- "Some businesses use referral codes to track where traffic to their web site is coming from" (example: http://www.royalbellagio.com/?utm_source=wikitravel&utm_medium=travel-directory-submission&utm_campaign=olm-cp-201304). "Referral codes don't benefit travellers and will lead to removal of the listing."--118dot93dot73dot30 16:20, 12 April 2013 (EDT)
- You have a history of ignoring advice going back a long time, looking at the first entry on this page, eh?
- Edralin, we have noticed that you have been continuously breaching Wikitravel policies, especially by using referral codes in your listings . We ask you to comply with our policies for Listings otherwise you edits will be reverted and your account might be blocked. We are looking forward to seeing constructive contributions from you! Kind regards, IBAlex (talk) 20:36, 12 April 2013 (EDT)
I've now started my campaign to delete all your campaign listings until you respond appropriately here so we can attempt to re-educate you.
Your clients won't be very happy with your marketing efforts will they? --118dot93dot73dot30 07:36, 15 April 2013 (EDT)
- I see you are attempting to avoid your temporary block by using the IP address of 220.127.116.11 in Makati, Manila... Why don't you reply here? I know your English is good. --118dot93dot73dot30 09:26, 16 April 2013 (EDT)
::And again here --118dot93dot73dot30 07:25, 18 April 2013 (EDT)
22:32, 15 April 2013 (EDT)