Everybody listen all over the world!
Mark is a 24 yo master political science and bachelor law student at respectivily the University of Amsterdam and Vrije Universiteit. He's interested in communist states and rough regimes around the world.
UK, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, Turkey, Czech Republic, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Ukraine
China, North Korea, Russia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand
Egypt, Israel, Palestine
Mark recommends the following clubs:
- Beijing (China): 'Houhai park', 'Maggies' and 'The World of Suzy Wong'
- Istanbul (Turkey): Shakin', The Otherside (both LGBT)
- Havana (Cuba): take a mojito in the 'Capitolio' and the Casa della Musica (almost in every city)
- Berlin (Germany): Matrix, Narva Lounge, Das Hafen (LGBT), Das Haus B (LGBT), 90grad, Barbie Deinhoff's (LGBT),
- Tel Aviv (Israel): Lima Lima
- Moscow (Russia): B52, Propaganda, The Three Monkeys (LGBT)
- London (UK): Ruby Blue, Ghetto (LGBT)
- Copenhagen (Denmark): Wallstreet, LA-bar
- Göteborg (Sweden): Babar, Klubb Svanen, O'Leary's
- Prague (Czech Republic): Friends (LGBT), Valentino (LGBT), Radost FX
- Chiang Mai (Thailand): Boost-Up, Warm-Up
- Bangkok (Thailand): DJ Station (LGBT), Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy (Sukhomvit Road)
- Vientiane (Laos): Bor Penn Yang, GQ (LGBT)
- Hanoi (Vietnam): Tunnelbar, Hair of the Dog
- Saigon (Vietnam): Apocalypse Now, Vile, Allez Boo
- Phnom Penh (Cambodia): Bleu Chilli, Salt (both LGBT)
Iran, Greece, Belarus, Iraq