I live in Sydney, Australia. I have lived and travelled in the following places:
- Armidale, Tamworth, Bellingen, Coffs Harbour, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Port Douglas, Darwin, Alice Springs, Watarrka, Uluru, Yulara, Launceston and Hobart, Australia
- Paris, Rouen, Biarritz, Toulouse, Marseille, Flayosc, Saint Tropez and Limoges, France
- London, England
- Great Glen Way from Fort William to Inverness, Scotland
- Barcelona, Madrid, Toledo, Bilbao, Segovia, Burgos, Carrion de los Condes, San Sebastian, Cadiz, Granada, Sevilla and Santander, Spain
- Lisboa, Sintra and Lagos (Portugal), Portugal
- Santa Margherita Ligure and Rome, Italy
- Los Angeles, New York, Washington DC, Philadelphia and Miami, United States of America
- Playa Hermosa, Dominical, Upala and Alajuela, Costa Rica
- Managua, Nicaragua
- Dili and Baucau, East Timor
- Nadi, Fiji.
Since 2008 I have been committed to offsetting the carbon produced by my flights through officially recognised offset programs.