Darkblood777 is a person living in Addison, Texas, United States.
- I am a strong advocate for mass-transit. When I add a new listing in the Dallas area, I try to add a DART bus number or transit station in the directions for people using mass-transit. I got this idea after my trip to London in November 2008. Their local events magazine "TimeOut: London" shows a listing of the nearest Underground station with every event.
- I got in cold, naked, wet, and screaming at a hospital somewhere in Dallas, Texas.
There are many methods I use for getting around.
- By car - The car can get me to the most places, and sometimes is the only choice I have to get to some places. The car still rules supreme in Dallas, but the tides are changing.
- Mass transit - DART does provide a convenient way to get around Dallas, and I use it when I go downtown or to a place I don't want to pay for parking or leave my car.
- By bicycle - I'm using it more to get around now. However, trying to get the local businesses to install bike racks is like pulling teeth.
- On foot - Still my most reliable mode of transportation, but I cannot get my speed above 5 MPH too well.
- I am a 6'2", 300 lbs caucasian male. I often dress in whatever is comfortable, and I love cargo pants.
- I like to write, draw, create other random ideas.
- I enjoy exploring the ins and outs of the Dallas area.
- I enjoy traveling all over the world, but due to having parents that hate to travel I never got to do that much during my childhood.
- I enjoy dressing up and going to renaissance festivals.
- I participate in the Dallas Fort Worth Urban Forum.
- I love to study obscure things, and find out why things work the way they do.
- I'm an architecture and infrastructure geek.
- I was a straight B student in high-school, but frankly I think I learned more on my own than I ever did in class.
- I generally get interested in a multitude of things, but I have a short attention span, so not long after I start a project I bounce over to the next one. Maybe I should publish a book with all the half-completed short stories I wrote.
- I work in tech support, providing assistance to employees working in our many hotel chains. I don't talk directly to customers.
- I'm not really for sale, but I can be rented for short periods of time. I come with a 60 year or 60 yards money-back guarantee.
- I'm a gourmet, so I enjoy a large variety of interesting foods. I can't think of any nationality of food that I don't like at least something from.
- I enjoy many a drink, especially the ones loaded with sugar.
- I sleep on a king-size bed with at least one other person most nights. We have mutiple covers as we're both skilled at sheet-stealing.
- I hope to leave this world the same way I came in: cold, naked, wet, and screaming. Hmm, that requires some planning on my part.