Cromwellt is a freelance interpreter and translator in central California, specializing in the medical field. He enjoys reading, languages, computers, and Wikipedia, among other things. He has been a wikipedian for several years and has now joined Wikitravel.
Places he has visited
In North America:
- About half the states of the United States of America (lived in Alaska, Louisiana, Oregon, Texas, and California)
- Washington, D.C.
- Alberta, Canada
- Several states of Mexico, including living in Chiapas
- Landmarks: Hoover Dam, Yellowstone, Four Corners, Carlsbad Caverns, Space Center Houston, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, White House, Crater Lake
In South America:
- Trichy or Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu, India, with a short stay in Chennai and stopovers in Mumbai and New Delhi
- Several important cities in Israel, Middle East, especially Jerusalem
- Landmarks: Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Garden Tomb, Church of the Nativity, Wailing Wall, Dome of the Rock, Jordan River
Places he would like to visit
Articles he has helped
- Chiapas (on May 16, 2008; didn't notice that he was logged out)