YOU CAN EDIT THIS PAGE! Just click any blue "Edit" link and start writing!
- A volcanic peninsula to the south of Haad Son and Haad Yao with bays and beaches.
- Moving south from Thongsala this is one of the longest stretches of beach coast on the island.
- Moving North along the coastal road is one of the most beautiful beaches on the island.
- From Ban Tai through to Haad Rin this beach offers an idylic setting facing Koh Samui.
- Located between Chalok Lam and Mae Haed this almost undiscovered bay offers a delightful and peaceful escape from the crowds.
Retrieved from "
Not logged in
Report a problem
Upload a picture
What links here
View user groups
Export as ePub
This page was last edited on 20 May 2009, at 16:23.
Text is available under
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
, images are available under
, see each image for details. This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands.