The following is an incomplete list of the countries and places I've visited.
I have an Australian passport and accent.
- Canberra - Where I was born and lived for 23 years
- Queanbeyan - Right next to Canberra
- Yass - On the way to Bathurst from Canberra
- Cowra - On the way to Bathurst from Canberra. Often the spot where we met my Nana.
- Goulburn - On the way to Sydney from Canberra
- Sydney - Hub for my international travel
- Bathurst - My family on my mother's side live around here
- Mudgee - My mother grew up here
- Batemans Bay - We used to go here a lot in summer when I was little
- Batehaven - I've been through here a few times
- Wollongong - The goal of a road trip with Aubs, Gould, Box and Richard Nolan
- Griffith - Family
- Brisbane - My family on my father's side live around here. I was at Expo '88 too!
- Adelaide - Visited it when I was too young to remember
I've visited New Zeland twice: both times purely for skiing.
- Queenstown (where the hotel was)
- Wanaka (gateway to the ski resort of Treble Cone and near a cool place called Puzzle World)
I probably know more about Europe than Australia! I have arrived in Europe twice, once in 1995 and the other time in January 2004. Both times via aeroplane, originating in Australia and landing in Frankfurt.
I have a work visa for Germany, but I'm restricted to a single, specific company.
- Vienna - I've been here twice, once on the way to Bratislava and the second time with Janek, where I got food poisoning
- Innsbruck - I stayed here and skied nearby. It was a ski package with "Radio Energy", Germany's "Number One" Radio station
I've been to Switzerland once. I was with Andrew Blyton at the time.
Andrew Blyton and I were 'ere.
I've been here three times. Once by myself to Venice (on the train ride back, I met my girlfriend) another time on a trip with Sascha, with San Marino and Monaco as the goals and lastly to Rome (and the Vatican).
- San Sebastian - My family and I were here for a week in 1995 while my Dad attended and spoke at a conference
- Girona - Landed here from Frankfurt Hahn with my parents
- Barcelona - Was here for a few minutes in a hire car with my parents, which was robbed while we were stopped at some traffic lights
- Barnes - On the Costa Brava, licked our wounds from the robbery here
- Pobla de Segur - Tato, a family friend, lives here
- Olot - Town in the Pyrenees
- Lisbon - I was here for Christmas 2004
I have never really planned on visiting Belgium. It's always been an in-between stop! I've actually been in a couple of places in Belgium, but I don't remember their names.
I have a work visa for the UK due to the fact that my grandfather was born in England.
Was here for a while. Went to a nice swimming area.
- Riga - cheap public transport
- Zagreb - only here for one day
I have only visited the USA once: in 1998 on a working holiday package.
- Bangkok - Shopping, shopping, shopping
- Surin - Came, saw the elephants, left
I left from and returned to Sydney.
- Antalya - Landed here on the 26th March 2005 and flew from here on the 1st of April 2005.
- Alanya - Stayed in an all inclusive hotel situated on the beach for 7 days.
- Aspendos - Home of an old Ampitheatre
I left from and returned to Nuremberg.