Una is a district in Himachal Pradesh.
Amb, Bangana and Haroli are the tehsil of Una District
Gagret bangana una haroli
Hindi, Punjabi and English or pahari
1. Via Nangal
2. Via Hoshiarpur
1. Jan shatabdi - starts from Delhi
There are multiple local buses plying between Una and Nangal, Chandigarh etc.
Generally walking, the old city is located on a little higher elevation, which is why pedicabs do not work there.
1. Sadashiv Temple at Talemra. This temply was made by Pandav.
2. Chintpurani temple: A famous goddess temple located at a hill top. You can make a wish by binding a thread to the branches of Holy banyan tree. Once your wish is fullfilled you have to come back to remove the thread from the tree. It happens due to the blessings of goddess. Goddess is also called as "chinta harni " means worries vanisher.
3. Shiv baari: God Shiv ji temple believed to be made by Pandavas. The temple is surrounded by a wild forest which is the major center of attraction and a home to different wild animals.
4. Naina Devi Temple
5. Bhakra Nangal Dam
6. Gareeb dass temple, situated in Raipur area of distt. Una. Temple has unique features and during the days of rainy and winter seasons, it gets drowned down in water and then afterwards come back to existence in summers.
Chapaties made of wheat flour, rice comes under daily diet. In winters maize chapatti are famous. Hot chapatties act as a cold reliever in chilling nights. In curries Reddu, mahani(Raw mangoes curry), madara, Karall da raita etc are famous and most delicious. Sweet dish is Desi milk burfi and jalebi are common.
You will get all the national and international brands. But Una no. 1 and several other domestic brands are unique in their tastes and strength.
Tea is a most common drink. Other than this sugarcane juice is seasonal but very famous.