Uberaba is a city in the Triângulo Mineiro.
- Ipê Woods (Mata do Ipê). This large park of native trees has trails for strolling. edit
- Jacarandá Park (Parque do Jacarandá). Uberaba's zoo has 33,000 square meters that are home to an array of regional animals. edit
- Carrinho Woods (Mata do Carrinho). edit
- Peirópolis Ranch and Paleontology Museum (Sítio e Museu Paleontológico de Peirópolis). edit
- Sacred Art Museum (Museu da Arte Sacra). edit
- Uberaba Sanctuary (Santuário de Uberaba). Built in the second half of the 19th century. edit
Parque Aquático Ubatã Termas
There is a pool called Parque Aquático Ubatã Termas (in Portuguese).
The pool is located in the amid grasslands, so you can feel grandeur of nature.
At there, there are not only pools but also river. You can enjoy fishing too.
The most attracting point in this pool is people can drink amid the pool.
It is quite interesting place for people who never went there before.