Tupelo  is a city in Northeast Mississippi that is known best for being the birthplace of Elvis Presley.
- Tupelo Regional Airport  is served by contour Airlines. FBO is Tupelo Aviation Unlimited .
- Memphis International Airport , is 1 hour and 40 minutes northwest. It is a key Delta Air Lines hub and is also served by six other airlines.
- Birmingham International Airport , in Alabama, is about 2.5 hours southeast.
Tupelo is intersected by U.S. 45, U.S. 78, and the Natchez Trace Parkway, just 90 miles from Memphis, TN and 135 miles from Birmingham, AL.
Tupelo requires a car to see freely.
There are two main roads to know: East & West Main St., and North & South Gloster St.. They intersect near the center of town. This intersection is called "Crosstown" by the locals.
A new public bus system has started from October 2018 .
- Birthplace of Elvis Presley 306 Elvis Presley Dr. (662) 841-1245
- BancorpSouth Arena, 375 E. Main St., ☎ (662) 841-6573. multi-use center and nearly 170 exhibit booths, for conventions, concerts, trade shows, exhibitions, parties and receptions edit
- Tupelo Auto Museum 1 Otis Blvd. (662) 842-4242 Over 100 antique, classic and collectible automobiles.
- Tupelo Buffalo Park and Zoo 2272 N. Coley Rd. (662) 844-8709
- Natchez Trace Parkway A 444-mile scenic drive that reaches from Natchez, MS to Nashville, TN. There are many scenic and historical stops along the way. The Parkway Headquarters and Visitor Center is located in Tupelo at milepost 266. Notice: Commercial traffic is prohibited on the Natchez Trace Parkway. This is strictly enforced.
- Tupelo National Battlefield A one-acre Civil War battlefield and monument located at the intersection of W. Main St. and Monument Dr.
- Brices Cross Roads National Battlefield A Civil War battlefield 15 miles north of Tupelo, Mississippi. Exit U.S. Highway 45 onto Mississippi 370, in Baldwyn, Mississippi. The battlefield is located 6 miles west of Baldwyn, on Mississippi 370.
- Fairpark This outdoor area on W. Main St. in front of City Hall is the location of many seasonal events, such as barbecue festivals, craft beer festivals, Oktoberfest, outdoor movies for the family, and others. There is also a "splash pad" for kids open during the summer. The Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau has a schedule of events .
- Ballard Park 2629 W. Main St. Sizable green space with athletic fields, a disc golf course & a skate park plus play equipment.
- Tupelo Veterans Museum 689 Rutherford Rd. (662) 844-1515
- Tupelo Furniture Market, where thousands of furniture retailers meet twice a year.
- Tupelo Flea Market at the Tupelo Furniture market comes on the second weekend of every month except when the Furniture Markets is in town (see website for a schedule). You can buy arts, crafts, furniture, cell phone accessories, clothes & purses, candy, even puppies. There is also a Gun & Knife Show about 4 times each year.
- The Mall at Barnes Crossing 1001 Barnes Crossing Rd. (662) 844-6255 Belk, Sears, JC Penny, Dick's Sporting Goods, Barnes & Noble, and an assortment of other stores and quick eateries. Accessible from N. Gloster St. (Symphony Ln. & Mississippi Dr.) and Barnes Crossing Rd. (Mall Dr.).
- Kermit's Outlaw Kitchen 124 W. Main St. (662) 620-6622 This small restaraunt has some of the best food in Tupelo. Come early, it's usually packed. There is a second floor with a bar and ocassionally live music. They take great pride in using local ingredients.
- Harvey's 424 S. Gloster St. (662) 844-4251
- Park Heights Restaurant 335 E. Main St. (662) 842-5665
- Woody's 619 N. Gloster St. (662) 840-0460 This locally-owned restaraunt has seen better days. In 2012, Woody's was featured on Food Network's Restaurant: Impossible. The new decor is better, but the overpriced food isn't very good. Enjoy it while you can. They also have a separate bar area.
Tupelo also has a wide variety of chain restaraunts. Outback Steakhouse, Logan's Roadhouse, Longhorn Steakhouse, O'Charley's, Applebee's, Olive Garden, Chuck E. Cheese's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Five Guys, and plenty of fast-food places.
Tupelo allows alcohol sales from 10 a.m. until 1 a.m. each day, including Sunday.
- Blue Canoe 2006 N. Gloster St. (662) 269-2642 Quickly becoming one of the most popular hangouts in Tupelo. They have a selection of about 100 beers, 35 of which are on tap daily. They feature live music several nights per week and an outdoor dining/sitting area with games. They serve food as well and have some excellent burgers.
- Stables Downtown Grill 206 N. Spring St. (662) 840-0069 A cozy little tavern in an alley, they serve drinks and burgers.
- Hilton Garden Inn, 363 East Main Street. edit