Trapani is a province in Sicily, Italy.
- Erice — Stunning medieval town, castle and great views over the west-coast. The cannoli at Cafe Maria are incredible and should not be missed.
- Marsala — interesting museum, home of the famous wine
- Mazara del Vallo — Arab influences including a Couscous festival
- San Vito lo Capo — the most beautiful beach on the island, surrounded by mountains
- Trapani — attractive city and gateway to Pantelleria and the Egadi islands
- Aegadian Islands — relaxing islands off the west coast
- Mozia — ancient Punic city built on the island of Mozia overlooking Marsala
- Pantelleria — Arab-influenced solitude
- Segesta — another Greek temple, Theatre and ruins
- Selinunte — another group of impressive Greek temples and ruins of Greek city