Tomaszów Mazowiecki (Thomashoov Mazovyetzkee) is a city in Łódź Voivodship.
The closest airport's Łódź one. Warsaw-Chopin airport's located only one hour from the city.
- city center. Place full of old buildings
- Pilica River ethnographic park, located near Blue Springs
- town hall
- old city garments. Currently an Arkady art gallery
- Ostrowski palace. 19 century palace, currently a museum
- Piesch Palace (Barlickiego street)
- Knothe family palace, currently a library and culture center
- Szeps house (Mościckiego street)
- Dr Jan Serfain Rode Villa (Św.Antoniego street 42)
- Saint Anthony's church. church from 19 century
- Lutheran churches. There're two Lutheran churches in the city- on św. Antoniego street and św.Ducha (currently a Polish Catholic church)
- Nagórzyckie grottoes. An artificial cave made as a side- effect of sand excavation. There's an underground tourist trail.
- Blue Springs (Niebieskie Źródła). Water springs named after beautiful, light blue color.
Rest on Pilica river.
- hotel Mazowiecki, św. Antoniego 19. edit Hotel in the city center, free WiFi, fitness center, restaurant, bar
- Alabastro. edit Object located 1,6 km from city center, bar, free WiFi
- Noclegi Kręgielnia. editObject located 2 km from the center, free WiFi, bar, bowling
- Ciche Gniazdko. edit Apartment not far from city center
- Imexus Rooms. editGuest rooms mostly dedicated to workers, WiFi
- Grażyna. editGuest rooms on Żurawia street, not far from city center,located 3 km from the center, WiFi
You can sleep in camper/tent on Pilica river.
Tomaszów Mazowiecki's located close to Zalew Sulejowski lake and Spała.