Central Tel Aviv is in Tel Aviv.
- Rabin Square. The biggest public square in Israel is located by the footsteps of the city hall. This square hosts many public demonstrations and events with thousands of participators. The peace support demonstration in 1995 was held here and that's where PM Itzhak Rabin was assassinated. A memorial in his memory is located the the north-east corner of the square. edit
- Gan Meir. A small garden between King George and Chernihovsky streets. A green little corner in the midst of the metropolitan with a cute pond in the center and a small dog park. On some evenings you might see mature people playing kids games - it's Tel Aviv. edit
- Tel-Aviv Museum of Art, 27 Shaul Hamelech Blvd. (bus:9, 18), . M,W,Sa 10AM-6PM, Tu,Th 10AM-10PM, F 10AM-2PM. The main municipal art museum for Tel Aviv focuses on modern and contemporary art. Check for the changing exhibitions and you might find real gems. The children's wing is great fun and not just for kids. The museum also hosts chamber music and Jazz performances on occasions. In the museum's courtyard you will find the municipal library, with books in Hebrew, English and other languages, and Hebrew newspapers and magazines collection. You can read there, but you’ll need a subscription to borrow. Follow the trail north of the library to get to Golda Meir Center of Performing Arts (or simply: Golda Center). This complex, newly-built, is the home of the Israeli Opera  and the Cameri Municipal Theater. Ballet performances and classical music concerts are also held here from time to time. edit
- Independence Hall (Dizengoff House), 16 Rothschild Blvd., ☎ 03-5173942. Su-Thu: 9:00-14:00. edit
- Bauhaus Center Tel Aviv, 77 Dizengoff St, ☎ +972-3-522-0249 ([email protected]), . Sat-Thu, 10AM-7:30PM, Fri 10AM-2:30PM. Despite its compact size, it manages to survey almost the entire gamut of the Bauhaus design genre. Detailed exhibitions, books, maps and posters, multimedia and a great little shop. The center also conducts tours of the Tel Aviv Bauhaus White City (Fri 10AM, duration 2 hours, book ahead) and other destinations. edit
- Haganah Museum, 23 Rothschild Blvd., ☎ ''+972''-3-560-8624. Su-Th 9AM-3PM, F 9AM-noon. Recounting the fascinating story of the embryonic Israel Defence Force, from British Mandate days to Israeli independence in 1948 and beyond, lots of interesting artifacts, weapons and memorabilia. ₪15. edit
- The Yarqon Park. The largest public park in Tel Aviv. The Yarqon River runs through the park, and spills into the Mediterranean Sea. The park is an excellent place for physical activities of all kinds - walking, jogging, cycling, kissing, etc. You can also come and join a game of Football/Basketball at almost any time. The park is clean (but the river is not. Do not swim!) and except for a few small parts is very well lit at night. edit
- Tel Aviv Rollers (TAR), Ha'Bima Parking Lot. Tu. 22:00. The hottest inline skating group in the country! Every Tuesday 50 to 250 inline skaters of all ages gather around in the parking lot in front of Ha'Bima theater in Tel-Aviv at 22:00. The departure is at 22:30 for a nightskating on Tel-Aviv's roads. edit
- A craft fair is held in the Nachalat Binyamin pedestrian zone every Tuesday and Friday (every day during the summer and other holidays). In addition to the truly original crafts (which can make good gifts), that are presented by their creators, you can enjoy good atmosphere and street shows.
- To see Tel Aviv from up above, head up to Azrieli Center in Central Tel Aviv (a main centerpoint in the city), and for a mere $5.5 US you get a great view. This relatively new complex (inaugurated 1999), with its three geometrical skyscrapers (one of them being the second tallest in the country), is quickly becoming the graphical icon of the city. It contains a full-size American-style shopping mall with several movie theaters that shows latest Hollywood hits. But we've come here in order to climb up to the 49th floor of the circular tower, from which, they say, you can see on a good day as far as to Haifa (but don't count on it). There’s also a posh restaurant up there, 2C Tel Aviv, which naturally charges extra for the location, it is circular kind of like the Space Needle in Seattle, WA, but it doesn't spin, (Kosher; Tel. 03-6081990; about ₪200 per person). See itineraries to places of interest in Central Tel aviv sorted by areas 
- Gallery 97 Tel Aviv, 97 Ben Yehuda Street (5 minutes from the Waterfron and HaYarkon St), . Su-Th 11:00-19:00, F 12:00-15:00. Located in the heart of Tel Aviv, Gallery97 specializes in superior quality Israeli and Jewish art. A modern art gallery, concentrating on purchasing and selling artworks from Ecole de Paris and Jewish artists of the 20th century. edit
- Azriely Center (HaShalom Mall), Kaplan/Begin/Hashalom intersection. Situated at the feet of the Azriely Towers and connected to HaShalom Train Station. This is the largest mall in the city and is often over crowded. Visitors can climb to the top of the mall for a nice free view of the city, or get to the observatory at the top of the Circular Tower (see in the "do" section). There are many stores in the mall, along with a large movie theater. edit
- Dizengoff Center, corner of Dizengoff and King George streets. The first mall in Israel. This large mall has, in addition to the usual selection, some specialty shops, such as musical instruments, stamps, hand-held devices, hobby etc. On Thursday and Friday there is a food market inside the mall with all kinds of restaurants and amateur chefs selling dishes for decent prices. edit
- Gan Ha'ir. just off Rabin square, an up-market oriented mini-mall with a great cafe at the top of it. edit
Main Shopping Streets
- State Square (Kikar Ha'Medina), Corner of Weizmann and Jabotinsky. One of the biggest squares in Tel Aviv (and Israel). A very expensive and chic area for shopping with many major designer stores all around a big green circular traffic square. edit
- Shenkin St.. A trendy and much more lively street that has mainly clothing shops of smaller less known designers along with known brands. Also contains many coffee shops and restaurants. During Friday this street is as crowded on the sidewalk as most of Tel Aviv is on the road. edit
- Dizengoff St.. Many different shops all along Dizengoff street, with the north of Dizengoff is spread with many small Israeli designer shops. edit
- Ben Yehuda St.. A street that is located close to the beach and tourist area has several Judaica, Jewelery and Souvenir shops. edit
- Brasserie ,70 Iben Gvirol, acroos the st. from Itzhak rabin circle, Great Hamburgers and upscale dishes open 24h. Good fries too. and nice atmosphere.
- Raphael, 87 Hayarkon st. (Dan Hotel building), 03-5226464.
- Messa, 19 Haarbaa st., 03-6856859.
- Bar Gurion [ Sandwiches street bar, on Ben Gurion Ave/Dizengoff St
- Onami Sushi Bar - 18 Haarbaa St. , 03-5621172 (http://www.onami.co.il/)
- Abu Adham - One of the best hummus places in Tel Aviv located on Karlibach street & Ibn Gvirol.
- Rustico, Rothschield 15, ☎ 03-5100039, . Great Italian restaurant. Main dish about $15. edit
- Tony Vespa, 140 Rothschild Avenue. Tasty and affordable Pizzeria. The Pizza is made in the style of Rome with a thick crust, many kinds of toppings, and is paid for according to weight. Great place for a late night snack. edit
- Abu Dabi, 81 King George (Near the Dizengoff Center). Small laid back Hummus place. It's open onto the street so it's a great place to have lunch and watch the locals as they rush by while you relax to the sound of Reggae. Fridays tend to be especially crowded. edit
- Streets, 70 King George. Popular and stylish street side cafe. It's open until the late hours and offers some good dishes as well. edit
- Sakura, 79 King George, ☎ (03) 5250486. Excellent Japanese restaurant. Offers traditional Japanese dishes and even Bentos (lunch combos) as well as some of the best Sushi in town. edit
- Buddha Burgers, 86 Ibn Gvirol (Near Rabin Square), . Excellent vegan burger joint. Delicious food is served with specialties such as a lentil burger and seitan shwarma and schnitzel, alongside refreshing green shakes. edit
- Cafe XOHO, Mapu 18 (on the corner of Ben-Yehuda), ☎ 972722495497, . 7:00 - 21:00. Great english speaking cafe with good food made with love, and service to match. mid range. edit
- The 11th Floor Restaurant, Crown Plaza City Center Hotel, Azrieli Towers, Tel Aviv (Azriely), . Breakfast: Sunday – Friday: 6:30 am – 10:30 am.. The 11th Floor Restaurant has views of the cityscape of Tel Aviv. The spacious restaurant features parquet flooring and extensive use of white, brown and mustard. In line with the restaurant’s design, also the dishes served from the kitchen are surprisingly creative. The combination of style, excellent food, top-class service and views from above afford the restaurant the ambience of the finest New York restaurants. Chef Eitan Mizrahi has created an outstanding kosher menu. edit
The center of Tel Aviv is crawling with mostly pubs and bars (while clubs are located at the north/south). It's important to understand that the night scene in Tel-Aviv is very active and so bars get opened and closed almost every day and yesterday's hot spot is the lamest spot today, so the descriptions, names, and rating of the places might change drastically over time and your best bet is getting some info from "someone who knows".
- Cafe Xoho, Mapu 18 (Just on the corner of Ben-Yehuda), ☎ +972722495497, . 7:00 - 21:00. Great English speaking cafe with wonderful food and happy energy! Food made with love, and service to match. edit
Dizengoff - Ben Yehuda st.
- Rosa. A small but very crowded little bar edit
- Bergman. A big dance-bar edit
- Friends. A big bar with pick-up design but local bar vibe edit
- Migdalor, 3 Ben Yehuda Street (16th floor). A nice, fairly new bar. edit
- Mike's Place, 86 Herbert Samuel (Next to American Embassy), . An American style bar located right by the American embassy that features live music every night of the week. Also features outdoor seating in the more pleasant weather, pool table and televised sporting events. Mostly Anglo 20-30 something crowd, very good bar with several kinds of beer on tap. edit
- Chich Beach, Gordon Beach. A nice bar right by the sea that is packed during the summer days with tourists and locals edit
- Clara Mega Bar. very trendy open-air mega bar located on the southern part of the Tel Aviv beach, close to the David Intercontinental hotel. All wooden deck floor with a very long bar, multiple seating areas by the sea view, or all around this huge bar. At summer times usually full of French and Belgian tourists. edit
- Cheers. edit
- Temptation. A dark 2-floor dance-bar with mainly hip-hop music edit
- Chaser. edit
- Blooms Bar, corner of Allenby and King George. A rock bar with live performances daily at 22:00 edit
- The Minzar, Allenby 54. A bar for drinking while planning the next revolution. A very established Tel Aviv institution that's highly popular with studies of Humanities at Tel-Aviv University. edit
- Salon Berlin, 15 Najara (Near the Allenby-Shenkin junction). Laid back bar + trendy clothing store. When the hipsters tire of mingling at HaProzdor, they walk down here to sit down and chill with their friends. During daytime you may also check out the clothing store next door which boasts its own trendy clothing line. edit
- Potion Bar, Allenby 16. A quiet bar with pool and pingpong tables. Cocktails are served in glowing potion bottles! Popular with the geek crowd and sometimes hosts related events such as medieval fantasy nights and Game Of Thrones screenings (while airing). edit
Rotchild - Lilinblum - Hertzel - Nahlat Binyamin st.
- Abraxas, on Lilinblum and Allenby. A very hip bar in Lilinblum street, Abraxas is one of the best places to rub shoulders with Tel Aviv's artsy elite and to nod your head to some quality music. edit
- Atara, corner of Allenby and Rotschild. A big crowded bar with a cool balcony to the Rotschild Blvd. edit
- Betty Ford, Nachlat Binyamin. A quiet bar for a romantic evening edit
- Jewish Princess, 67 Yehuda Halevi (off Rotschild). A gay-friendly neighborhood bar with a sexy atmosphere (check out the wall ornaments!) edit
- Lima Lima, Lilinblum. Mainly a hip-hop dance-bar with an outside area. Attracts a diverse crowd - from suburban party girls to high-browed philosophy students. edit
- Flame, Nahalat Binyamin. A small dark pick-up bar with a very friendly atmosphere. Tuesday nights: 1 + 1 on drinks. The new Nahalat Binyamin location is bigger, but the atmosphere (and the Tuesday deal!)remain. edit
- Haprozdor (The Corridor), Rambam Street (Near Nahalat Binyamin). Popular indie bar. If you want to check out the local hipster scene and catch some good tunes to the taste of a cheap lager, this is the place. The service is very friendly and free chickpeas and vegetable snacks are handed out from time to time. edit
- Shesek, Lilinblum. A very trendy bar with big influence on the Tel Aviv scene. Not a big bar, it made its name by the standard of music played there. Shesek hosts top-notch DJs playing the best of the leftfield. edit
- Landen, London Ministore center. edit
- Vila Sokolov, corner of Dizengoff , Kaplan, and Even Gvirol. edit
- Dorothy Gale. edit
- HaShoftim, (Ibn Gvirol corner of HaShoftim Street). Classic wooden bar with stout on tap and outdoor seating as well. edit
- Silon, 89 King George, ☎ (03) 6200053. Sun-Thu 18:00-04:00 Fri-Sat 20:00-05:00. edit
- Ozen Bar, 48 King George, ☎ (03) 6215210, . Rock bar and venue. There are 2 shows nightly by the hottest local indie bands and even the occasional party. It's located right above Haozen Hashlishit (The Third Ear) store. edit
- Marina Tel Aviv [official site], 167 Hayarkon St. Tel Aviv 61032, Israel (167 Hayarkon St. Tel Aviv 61032, Israel), ☎ 972-3-5211777, . checkin: 14:00; checkout: 11:00. Hotel Marina Tel Aviv , one of Tel Aviv Hotels, located on the sea shore promenade and provides its guests a magnificent view of the fabulous marina. 80$. edit
- IYHA Tel Aviv (Israel Youth Hostel Association), 36 Bnei Dan St, PO Box 22078, Tel Aviv 62260, +972-3-5441748, Fax +972-3-5441030, , . The hostel is located near Hayarkon Park, offering easy access - by foot or a short bus ride to the city's main cultural and tourist attractions.
- Mugraby Hostel, 30 Allenby Street, +972-3-5102443, . Located in the heart of Tel Aviv about one minute's walk from the beach, double room from USD$40, dormitory USD$10. Free wireless Internet for the hostel Guests. Internet Cafe at the hostel.
- Gordon Inn, 17 Gordon Street (on the corner of Ben-Yehuda Street), +972-3-523 8239 , . A 31-room guest house with private, family and dormitory rooms, basically but comfortably furnished. Close to the beach and with its own great little bar, open late, with cold Guinness on tap.
- HaYarkon 48 Hostel 48 HaYarkon Street, +972-3-516 8989 - located in the heart of Tel Aviv about one minute's walk from the beach, double room from USD$42, dormitory USD$10.50 with good discounts for booking ahead. ₪15 to store luggage.
- No 1 Hostel, 4th floor, 84 Ben-Yehuda Street, +972-3-523 7807. Rates include breakfast.
- Dizengoff Suites Boutique Hotel 39 Gordon St. (Corner of Dizengoff) +972-3-5234363, Fax: +972-3-5273524,  . Dizengoff Suites is a charming boutique hotel run by a family that is eager to make your Tel Aviv hotel stay a pleasant and enjoyable one. They know Tel Aviv Yafo inside out and speak English, French, Italian and Hebrew. The hotel offers a choice of 3 suites and accommodates business travellers who seek long term Tel Aviv hotel rentals. Wireless Internet is also available.
 - a variety of hotels in Tel Aviv for every budget
- Cinema Hotel Tel Aviv, 1 Zamenhoff Street (on the corner of Kikar Dizengoff / Dizengoff Square), . Part of the Atlas hotel chain, the Hotel Cinema is a stylish, non-pretentious conersion of the former Esther Cinema, built in classic Bauhaus style in 1930 as one of the first cinemas in the then young city. Décor includes touches of cinema nostalgia, rooms well-appointed. Conveniently located right on Dizengoff Square in central Tel Aviv. Rates from USD$92 double room per night, breakfast included.
- Dizengoff Beach Apartments 283 Dizengoff Street, +972-524260244, Fax +972-3-6040516, . Located in the finest area of Tel Aviv, offers deluxe one bedroom apartments and flats only a two minute walk from Israel's famous Tel Aviv beaches and its sprawling green park. Each rental apartment includes one bedroom and a well designed, modern living room. Spacious enough for a couple or for that special business trip. Each rental suite has a spectacular view of Tel Aviv and many of these rental apartments overlook the sea.
- Marina Tel Aviv Hotel (Marina Tel Aviv Hotel), 167 Hayarkon St. Tel Aviv 61032, Israel, ☎ 972-3-5211777, . Marina Tel Aviv Hotel located on the sea shore promenade and provides its guests a magnificent view of the fabulous marina. edit
- Miguel Hotel, 88 Hayarkon Street ,+972-3-5107744, . A new boutique hotel in a renovated building across from the breathtaking view of the Mediterranean. All rooms include a/c, TV, free tea and coffee, refrigerator and have clean and spacious bathrooms; some rooms have a sea view. Wireless internet is available at the entrance floor free of charge. At the entrance floor there is a gourmet restaurant and a high standard bar. The hotels location enables you a short walk to the beach, shopping areas and nightlife attractions. Rates from $104.
- Prima Tel Aviv, 105 Ha'yarkon Street,+972-3-03-5206666, . In the heart of the city that never rests the Prima Tel Aviv combines business amenities with relaxing atmosphere, one block from the lively seaside promenade and popular commercial districts. This intimate and affordable hotel offers 60 lovely rooms, complete with on-premises secretarial services, free internet access in the lobby, ample meeting rooms and more.
- Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv, Hayarkon 145 Tel:+972 3-5390808, . Reasonably priced hotel in an excellent location. The Hotel is on the beach and a short walk from the heart of Tel Aviv.
- The Grand Beach Hotel, 250 Hayarkon St. (on the corner of Nordau and Hayarkon st) +972-3-5433333, Fax: +972-3-5466589,, .The Grand Beach hotel in Tel Aviv, Israel, is your choice of Tel Aviv hotels.
In the official site you will find the best hotel rates, availability, hotel's photos, and informaton about Tel Aviv.
The hotel is located across the road from the Mediterranean and a series of excellent beaches. Nearby Tel Aviv's bustling centers and nightlife. Close by are the major highways that offer easy access to airports and anywhere else you want to be in Israel. Quiet setting.
- Vital Hotel Tel Aviv, Weizman 14 weizman center, Tel Aviv +972-3-7770000, Fax: +972-3-7770020 . Vital hotel is a new luxurious boutique hotel, located at Weizmann center, in the heart of the cultural area of Tel Aviv. Adjacent to the "Opera House", the "Tel Aviv Museum", train station, Azriely center, walking distance from Dizengof center and more. For your convenience, an elevator connects the hotel with the new shopping center and cafes at Weizmann Center.
- Hotel de la Mer, 62 Hayarkon St., 36904, Tel Aviv +972-3-5100011 , Fax: +972-3-5167575, . A boutique hotel, created within an historic Bauhaus building on the famous Hayarkon Street. Overlooking the beach of the Mediterranean Sea and located in the heart of Tel Aviv. The Hotel’s ambience is characterized by the harmony with nature that is the fundamental element of the Chinese art of Feng Shui. From its entrance and public areas to the unique decor of the individual rooms, guests will relax in an atmosphere of carefully balanced color, light and art designed to assure maximum comfort.
- Center Hotel Tel Aviv, 2 Zamenhoff Street, (on the corner of Kikar Dizengoff / Dizengoff Square), . Part of the Atlas hotel chain, the Center Hotel is a completely renewed hotel. Housed in a historic Bauhaus building that has been renovated to preserve the special characteristics of the “White City“ architectural style. Rates from $70 double room per night, breakfast included.
- City Hotel Tel Aviv, 9 Mapu Street, Tel: +972-3-5246253, Fax: + 972-3-5246250, . Centrally located in the hotel tourism and business area of Hayarkon Street, near the Mediterranean beach of Tel Aviv, the City Hotel has a unique comfortable atmosphere with free parking and internet Wi-Fi access. Rates from $93 single room per night, breakfast included.
- Mercure B&P Tel Aviv, 14 Ben Yehoda St., . The hotel is in the center of Tel Aviv and offers spacious and contemporary 4 star accommodations. This makes it ideal for business and leisure travelers.
- Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv, Hayarkon 145 Tel:+972 3-5390808, . Reasonably priced hotel in an excellent location. The Hotel is on the beach and a short walk from the heart of Tel Aviv.
- Dan Tel Aviv Hotel (Dan), 99 Yarkon St., ☎ +972-3-5202552 ([email protected], fax: +972-3-5480111), . Dan Hotel Tel Aviv is one of the shoreline Tel Aviv Hotels, lapped by the blue Mediterranean and located at the center of everything yet away from it all. For your choice, 2 Tel Aviv Hotels - Dan Hotel Tel Aviv and Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv. Perfect for a sun and fun vacation, a high-pressure business trip, or a bit of both. edit
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel (Dan Panorama), Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv, ☎ +972-3-5202552 ([email protected], fax: +972-3-5480111), . Overlooking the sea, close to Jaffa and Tel Aviv highlights Stay at the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv and you're close to everywhere you want to be. Cross the road and you're on the great beaches and soft sands of the Mediterranean. Take a stroll along the seafront promenade and you're in ancient Jaffa's harbor. With all the dynamic and sophisticated attractions of Tel Aviv on the doorstep, premium leisure-time facilities and dining options, it's the ideal base for a family vacation or a business trip. See Dan Panorama Tel Aviv  See also Video Tour Of Dan Panorama Tel Aviv. edit
- The Alexander Suites Hotel Tel Aviv, 3 Havakuk Street, ☎ +972-35452222 ([email protected], fax: +972-3-5469346), . Newly renovated and redesigned, The Alexander is an intimate boutique style hotel. Ranging from 45 sq. meters to 75 sq. meters, all suites are appointed in a European contemporary style. edit
- Hilton Tel Aviv (Hilton), Independence Park (northern end of Ben Yehuda Street), ☎ +972-3-5202222 (+972-3-5272711), . This is the first major 5-star international hotel in the city. edit
- Carlton Tel Aviv (Carelton), 10 Eliezer Peri St., ☎ +972-3-5201818 ([email protected], fax: +972-3-5271043), . One of the luxury hotels in Tel Aviv. Includes a high-tech room with many perks. edit
- Sheraton Tel Aviv (Yarkon Street). A high-class international chain hotel, overlooking the Mediterranean edit
Every other cafe should have free Wi-Fi and The Center of Tel Aviv is crawling with cafes.
If you need an actual Internet cafe you can find a few of them near the tourist areas, mostly on Ben-Yehuda and Ha'Yarqon Streets.