Tamborine Mountain is in South East Queensland.
A short drive south from Brisbane, about an hour by car on the M1 motorway.
Landcare's Environmental Park. Location: Licuala Drive North Tamborine (opposite number 56), . More information at the Piccabeen Bookshop, near Forest Cafe, Main Street North Tamborine or at the Visitors Information Center, Doughty Park, North Tamborine.
The environmental activities of the local community come together in a very active local Landcare group. The group runs a successful website and the mountain's only second hand bookshop 'Piccabeen' (proceeds go to the rainforest preservation). The Esme Street Environmental Park offers a rainforest experience without the need to go 'off the beaten track'. The flat footpaths are sealed and wheelchair accessible. Signs provide information about flora and fauna. The footpaths add up to only a few hundred meters in length.
Southern Cross 4WD Tours- Day tours from Gold Coast and Brisbane +61 7 5545 4321
Fully Guided Full day and Half day Tours to Tamborine Mountain departing daily from the Gold Coast and Brisbane. Private charter available
- Ambience on Tour (Wine Tours, Brewery Tours, Art Tours, Scenic Tours), Tamworth Drive, Helensvale, Queensland, 4212 (Door to door pick up / drop off), ☎ 0432 868 336, . 9.30am - 4.30pm. offers a great variety of day tours on the beautiful Tamborine Mountain all within easy access of Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Select from Wine tours, Brewery tours, unique Art Tours, Scenic Rainforest tours or tailor your own tour. Visit boutique wineries, popular microbreweries and the most awarded distillery in Australia. Meet local artists in their own studios and browse charming art galleries. Walk high amongst rainforest canopy at Skywalk. Tours daily. Check website for more details edit
- Heritage Wines of Tamborine 
- Witches Falls Winery, 79 Main Western Road, Phone: +61 7 5545 2609, (Fax: +61 7 5545 0189, Email: [email protected]), .
- Kidd Street Cottages, ☎ +61 7 5545 1106, . Fully self contained cottages in North Tamborine and a short stroll to many restaurants, shops and the Zamia Theatre. Peaceful, private gardens give a chance to view some of the mountain's abundant birdlife. edit
- Tamborine Mountain Bed & Breakfast, ☎ +61 7 5545 3595 ([email protected]), . Bed and Breakfast built on the mountain's eastern edge. The main deck gives good views of South Moreton Bay and the Gold Coast. edit
- QCCC Tamborine, ☎ +61 7 5545 1417 ([email protected]), . A modern, fully catered conference and camping accommodation centre for up to 250 guests. Multiple meeting rooms and breathtaking views. edit
- Villa della Rosa B&B, ☎ +61 7 5545 3375 ([email protected], fax: +61 7 5545 3375), . A unique Mediterranean styled mansion in a secluded corner of North Tamborine. The villa is close to the distillery and other tourist attractions in the area. edit
- Cedar Creek Lodges, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272 (Corner of Cedar Creek Falls Road & Tamborine Mountain Road), ☎ 07 5545 1468, . Self contained lodges for couples, families & corporate retreats. Wedding venue & restaurant which is open all day. From $219. edit
- Tamborine Mountain Caravan and Camping, ☎ +61 7 55450034, . Bush camping. edit
Discover Tamborine Mountain Visitor Online Information, Tel: (+ 61) 0488 TAMBORINE (826 267) Email: [email protected]
Tamborine Mountain Visitor Information Centre, Doughty Park, North Tamborine. Phone: +61 7 5545 3200. Email: [email protected] -- Open 7 days, Monday thru Friday 10:00am - 3:30pm
Tamborine Mountain Online Tourist Information Centre, Freemont Drive, North Tamborine, Queensland, Australia 4272. Phone: +61 7 5667 7397. Email: [email protected] -- Open 7 days, Monday thru Friday 12:00am - 12:00pm