Needs to be deleted, or redirected, or else renamed Whitewater kayaking ~ 22.214.171.124 08:55, 2 February 2007 (EST)
- Keep. This can make a nice travel topic, but the garbage needs to be removed, some real info needs to be added and it should be listed under Travel_topics#Travel_activities. I'll add some detail, lets see how the voting goes from there.
- Friday afternoon, a week of work made me braindead. I missed the fact that Kayaking was spelled with a capital here. Have move the content to Whitewater kayaking and redirected Whitewater Kayaking to the new page.
- Keep - is now a valid redirect, and the page it redirects to has valid content. ~ 126.96.36.199 06:37, 4 February 2007 (EST)
- Delete - just spam related stuff.
- Keep. - This can be made useful. -- Sapphire 18:24, 18 February 2007 (EST)
- Keep. Pretty standard kind of redirect, and Whitewater kayaking is certainly a valid travel topic, if one where our nascent cooperation with WikiOutdoors should be taken into consideration. -- Bill-on-the-Hill 13:09, 19 February 2007 (EST)
- Either keep or preferably move the content to Travel activities and leave the old article as a redirect. We still don't have a standard for what is a valid travel article, so it's difficult to say whether something stays or goes. My preference would be that we move content into more general articles whenever possible, and only create new articles when the content becomes large and complex, similarly to how we handle museums or airports currently. -- Ryan 01:25, 7 March 2007 (EST)
Is there a more generic name for kayaking, canoeing and rafting all combined? The places where you can do these are, after all, pretty much the same. Jpatokal 03:07, 30 April 2009 (EDT)
- Support; definitely better name--and we'd better have a wider scope here until we have too much content to split. --DenisYurkin 17:56, 4 May 2009 (EDT)