This page should be deleted! It's content was copied in to India. F16 00:25, 2 Mar 2004 (EST)
- No, it shouldn't. It's a region of India. If you don't agree with the region breakdown for India, take it to the Talk:India page. Also, India has been reverted. --Evan 09:04, 2 Mar 2004 (EST)
River In MP
Hi I am Planning to tour MP. I need to know about riverNarmada. That"s
the rout we are going to take. Starting from Amarkantak,(the starting point of the river) and following up to Varuch, where it is meeting the ocean.
Please send me some info Thanka.
Hey, I'll try and look it up for you and let you know. Upamanyuwikitravel 10:14, 18 February 2007 (EST)
Is it the third largest?? Isn't it the 2nd after Rajasthan.
After MP got split, Maharashtra became the 2nd largest and MP the 3rd.
Upamanyuwikitravel 10:14, 18 February 2007 (EST)
- Oops, sorry. I looked up the CIA factbook and MP is larger than MH. Upamanyuwikitravel 10:25, 18 February 2007 (EST) :)
- I was correcting from memory. Thanks for checking. — Ravikiran 13:34, 18 February 2007 (EST)
Hey, what I meant was that there are boat services from Mumbai to Cochin. Upamanyuwikitravel 07:13, 19 February 2007 (EST)
- I thought so, but the backwaters thing made no sense. (Backwaters are inland.) They are ferry services right? Feel free to update. — Ravikiran 07:19, 19 February 2007 (EST)
- ok. Upamanyuwikitravel 08:58, 20 February 2007 (EST)
I think we should just remove the "Get out" section. It makes no sense to suggest day trips from such a large region, and suggesting entire states as we do now is sounding forced. It is best to remove it. — Ravikiran 07:55, 19 February 2007 (EST)
- ok. The only reason I included it is because there is always a Get Out section in a Region template. Feel free to delete Upamanyuwikitravel 08:58, 20 February 2007 (EST)
- Bump. I am planning to remove the section tomorrow. If anyone wishes to object, please do so now. — Ravikiran 04:35, 22 February 2007 (EST)
- Removed. — Ravikiran 06:24, 23 February 2007 (EST)