This page is for discussing the corresponding article or guide. For questions, comments, or personal stories about this destination or topic, visit. For more about using talk pages check out Wikitravel:Using talk pages.
Thanks for the promotion to Guide Article. I will be busy hunting for interesting photos to add now. My digital camera and I will be busy. Gamweb 13:46, 17 August 2007 (EDT)
- This is a great article, and really fantastically developed region. There are, however, a few very correctable issues that prevent it from fulfilling the strict criteria established Wikitravel:Region guide status:
- The "Do" section needs a slight refurbishing, ideally in the form of prose.
- front linked external links should be formatted per policy.
- Some of the linked cities/towns are not at usable status, although they are close.
- But this is a great article, and the unresolved issues are slight—I think with a little elbow grease this should become Wikitravel's first true guide-status region. --Peter Talk 18:56, 9 March 2008 (EDT)
Dropping some links right here to hold as reference points:
Gamweb 16:22, 20 July 2007 (EDT)
Has someone got permission to re-publish the Volusia County Brochure data under our copyleft? --Evan 11:37, 22 July 2007 (EDT)
- The County government generally is open to anyone using their publications (they are eager to promote tourism and offer a "media kit" to anyone who asks), however, I can specifically ask them for permission if you think it is necessary. Gamweb 13:06, 22 July 2007 (EDT)
- Alright, I made an inquiry and directed them to this article page to see what they say. Gamweb 16:27, 22 July 2007 (EDT)
- There has been no response whatsoever. It appears that "silence is consent!" Gamweb 13:46, 17 August 2007 (EDT)
- I finally heard back from the County's webmaster, who said it was "no problem." gamweb 17:17, 28 July 2008 (EDT)