Misleading advertising to the contrary, there are no Perth-Udon flights, you need to change planes in Sing. Jpatokal 12:27, 21 May 2007 (EDT)
Guff from TAT for this province
All moved to Talk:Udon Thani/Listings for future reference.--Burmesedays 23:55, 6 February 2010 (EST)
The details below are those we would like to reinstate on the Udon Thani page.
We read the user guide that requests that In most cases listings should be ordered alphabetically within a section so were somewhat bemused that, when doing so, this was considered Qjumping. As long as the listings are in the relevant Sleep /Out of Town, section, we are quite happy with the listings appearing in any order.
We have followed the guidelines at wikitravel.org/en/Wikitravel:Accommodation_listings for the formatting and texts.
We have read the THB/Baht/baht MOS opinion, and used the suggested baht
Before making another edit we'd like to be sure you and other users are happy with it and welcome your comments. The proposed additions for the Sleep/out of town section are as follows:
- Gecko Villa, Um Chan, Prachak Sinlaphakhom (Complimentary airport transfers), ☎ +66 81 9180500, . checkin: flexible; checkout: flexible. The 3 bedroom villa has a private swimming pool, offers full board holidays and sleeps up to 6 guests. Facilities include Satellite TV, DVD, air-conditioning,WiFi & complimentary laundry & maid services. 6,800 baht. (17.251349,103.038143) edit
- Green Gecko, Um Chan, Prachak Sinlaphakhom (Complimentary airport transfers), ☎ +66 81 9180500, . checkin: flexible; checkout: flexible. This rural Thai villa has a private swimming pool and is fully catered. It offers Satellite TV, DVD, air-conditioning,WiFi & complimentary laundry & maid services. 7,500 baht. (17.25033,103.03802) edit
Finally, the listings are for two separate properties, rather than duplicates.
I look forward to your comments.
Bongkot —The preceding comment was added by Bongkot (talk • contribs) at about 03:23, 30 November 2012 (EST)
- Thanks for taking the time to write here; I would like you to take a day or two to read what I suggested and follow all the links in blue.
- (It seems like only a couple of hours since I deleted your (duplicate) listings twice)
- If you do, you will see that Wikitravel:Don't tout suggests (among other things)
- Don't list the same place many times
- Yes, a guest house may have a restaurant, a bar, an internet cafe and a dance show, but you need to pick one of "See", "Eat", "Drink", "Sleep" and "Contact" to slot it under. That said, exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis if, for example, a hotel has a famous, separately named bar or restaurant that also draws significant numbers of non-resident customers (use the article's talk page to discuss these rare instances). Also note that businesses should be listed in only one article for the town or district in which the business operates; if an article about the town has not yet been created, create it.
- I appreciate that you have two accommodation businesses (both villas and both with Gecko in the name) and the Thai tax people regard them as two - but we regard them as one so you can only have one listing!
- Please choose which one entry you would like...
- Take a look at Abbrev. too.
- It's good that you have read phones and great that you have now put prices in but I would now like you to take the rest of this conversation to Talk:Udon_Thani where User:Seligne may have the time to help. I am not 100% sure what the consensus is on that page about listing villas...
- PS It's great that you have created an account, but please remember to sign - this page of mine may help in that regard: UUTP --singaporeAlice 04:16, 30 November 2012 (EST)