User:Anwarul vfd'd this article back in August but apparently didn't add it to this page. The page needs to be cleaned up at the very least, but I don't know enough about the area to say whether it should exist as a region article or not, although there are at least a few city articles under it in the hierarchy.
- No idea -- Texugo 01:53, 18 November 2008 (EST)
- Keep I've just gone through the history... There was a much better article back in May. I've rolled back to that edit, but I have also re-added the vfd tag just to keep things linked. Nrms 04:38, 18 November 2008 (EST)
- Keep --Inas 05:25, 18 November 2008 (EST)
- Keep Nrms gives an excellent reason. Pashley 06:06, 18 November 2008 (EST)
- Keep. The area is a bit of a strange duck — it was basically just palm plantations until they decided to plonk down the new KL airport and F1 track there — but the May 2008 city article is the least inappropriate. Jpatokal 09:13, 18 November 2008 (EST)