If anyone has any good pictures of The Bottom to create its page, that'd be great. While in Saba, I didn't go there except passing through on the way to the harbor for diving.
Does anyone know what its like to get an internet connection on saba.
I'm not familiar with the island, but does it even need to have separate city/village articles, or is the island digestible as just 1 article? – cacahuate talk 20:28, 27 November 2008 (EST)
- I checked on wikipedia—Saba is half the size of Virgin Gorda and has less than half the population. There is definitely no reason for individual city articles, and hopefully merging that content back into the island article could make this a nice article. --Peter Talk 00:28, 28 November 2008 (EST)
Not a country
Being a special municipality in the Netherlands, doesn't Saba belong in the guide-city or guide-region category, instead of country? Justme 18:26, 22 August 2011 (EDT)
- For whatever reason, we have been using the country templates in these situations (as with Aruba, Bonaire, etc.). --Peter Talk 18:34, 22 August 2011 (EDT)
- Aruba is a country (or well, at least kind of a country), while Saba is not. However, for travellers, the difference is largely irrelevant. Both are islands in the Caribbean, and kind of feel like separate countries. Mayotte also feels like a country, even though it's a French department. --globe-trotter 20:54, 22 August 2011 (EDT)
- Okay, so it's the looks and feel rather than status, that determines the templates. Fair enough :-) Justme 03:23, 23 August 2011 (EDT)
- That's true only in unusual cases (like this one). --Burmesedays 03:37, 23 August 2011 (EDT)
- Ah, good :-) Justme 04:48, 23 August 2011 (EDT)