Don't want to sound rude, but does this artcle deserve star status.
Upamanyuwikitravel 05:30, 6 February 2007 (EST)
This article was declared a star before the current star nomination process was implemented, and when our standards for a star article were more relaxed... it's needs several things to get it up to par, including the following:
- Get In is simply a list of subway stations
- Get Around is sparse
- Listings need to be templatized (drink and sleep sections are only ones left to do)
- The last two sleep listings have no prices mentioned
- The eat/drink sections need opening hours and meal prices, and all listings should have descriptions
- The closest Metro station should be mentioned for every listing, in a city like Paris you can never be more than 400m away from a station.
- Punctuation is a bit lousy at places.
- Buy - should be expanded and descriptions, hours, etc for all listings
- The "Do" section needs informative descriptions for the things listed
I'm copying this in from the CotW page, let's get this article perfected! – cacahuate talk 13:22, 2 April 2007 (EDT)