This is a single temple which I feel doesn't match our Wikitravel:What is an article policy.
- Delete Texugo 00:33, 19 December 2007 (EST)
- Keep. It is an island town with a temple that is (apparently) an important pilgrimage site. There is at least one place to stay , perhaps more.--Wandering 09:48, 19 December 2007 (EST)
- Quick check (LP India) reveals three additional places to stay on the island and a couple of other interesting sights too. Would love to go there!--Wandering 10:31, 19 December 2007 (EST)
- Hmm, yes you are right. However... Is Omkareshwar the actual name of the village? What about the other big temple served by the facilities on this island? I considered a redirect to an article for the island itself, but I can't be sure what the name of that is either. Texugo 22:34, 21 December 2007 (EST)
- Keep. It is definitely the name of the place – cacahuate talk 16:48, 29 December 2007 (EST)