YOU CAN EDIT THIS PAGE! Just click any blue "Edit" link and start writing!


From Wikitravel
Jump to: navigation, search

Under the 'see' section. What's the word for stepped-fields... you know the ones that are dozens of smaller fields in steps up the hillside?

Does a terraced field sound right? -- Huttite 06:54, 6 Apr 2005 (EDT)
Thanks! I guess I've got a bit of a tautology in there as well: 'cultivated fields'. -- Lionfish 12:41, 6 Apr 2005 (BST)

Does anyone else know if there's places to stay in Ikkiss?