YOU CAN EDIT THIS PAGE! Just click any blue "Edit" link and start writing!


From Wikitravel
Jump to: navigation, search

Heya, need some English help, someone has been kind enough to "translate" what I wrote about the officers mess, into "This restaurant has it's home in the old chapel" except what I meant to refer to was the the officers old dining and drinking quarters, e.g. not like the catholic Mass, but the soldiery Mess - is this not the right word, or what am I doing wrong? --Stefan (sertmann) Talk 12:40, 7 May 2009 (EDT)

Mess sounds right to me, although "mess hall" might be clearer. --Peter Talk 16:45, 7 May 2009 (EDT)