YOU CAN EDIT THIS PAGE! Just click any blue "Edit" link and start writing!

Talk:Connecticut River Valley

From Wikitravel
Jump to: navigation, search


Do people refer to this as the "See Tee River Valley"? If not, I'd rather move this to Connecticut River Valley instead of using an abbreviation. - Todd VerBeek 12:46, 22 July 2006 (EDT)

No, if they refer to it at all they call it the "Connecticut River Valley". OldPine 14:54, 22 July 2006 (EDT)