This name of the subject of this article seems rather long. Can someone find a more appropriate title? WindHorse 9 Jan 06
- I think there are 3 attractions, possibly 3 articles here.
- Chunchi Falls - this article.
- My initial reaction is to move this article to Chunchi Falls and puth the information for the other places into the Get out section. However, I think there needs to be a regional article that all these attractions get listed in, such as a county or district that covers these places. Perhaps even a river valley or other geographical feature. -- Huttite 15:48, 9 Jan 2006 (EST)
- I agree that there must be three attractions, but are they close together - i.e. can they be listed under one title - or are they far apart and need their own article pages? I'm not familiar with these places, so cannot make this decision. As for a regional article, they could temporarily be listed under 'Other destinations' on the Karnataka page and later moved to a smaller regional article when the exact location of the sites is known. I'll leave the decision to you -- WindHorse 10 Jan 06
- They can be listed in the article for whatever region encloses them. If the description doesn't fit into the standard short attraction listing format, then checkout the expanded listing format for "Complex" in the same style guideline. -- Colin 01:26, 10 Jan 2006 (EST)
- The region in question is Bangalore Rural district (as against Bangalore Urban which is identical to Bangalore city). I presume that as the official name of the district is in fact "Bangalore Rural", we should name it as such and not Bangalore (rural). I will do the required stuff by today evening unless someone else beats me to it. --Ravikiran 02:06, 10 Jan 2006 (EST)
- P.S. I think that they should all be just listings rather than full-fledged destinations, atleast for now. Any thoughts? --Ravikiran 02:07, 10 Jan 2006 (EST)
- It seems that these places are located in the district of Bangalore Rural, so following the general consensus of opinion I have moved them to that article. However, I can find no information about Sangam, either on the Bangalore or Karnataka tourist information web sites, so I have deleted it. I reiterate that I have only moved the articles. They still need more information. Windhorse 10 Jan 06