- The borders between this and other districts of Budapest is defined in Talk:Budapest#District Borders. Please review them when adding a new attraction or a listing item to this article.
Article ToDo List
- Sleep: make Gellert description neutral, not a shouting tout as it is now. --DenisYurkin 17:42, 9 February 2007 (EST)
See: House of Hungarian Wine, please provide information about this attraction (if it is in Buda) that I read about a brochure from the Hungarian govt. Thanks. 188.8.131.52 12:22, 3 March 2007 (EST)
- Moved this to Castle Hill todo list, as the House of Hungarian Wine belongs there. --DenisYurkin 06:01, 4 March 2007 (EST)
- See and Do: Prices, please provide more prices for the many attractions and activities. Thanks again! 184.108.40.206 12:22, 3 March 2007 (EST)
This site of Budapest is pretty nice, however a bit too extensive. I would suggest to make a sub-article of Buda Castle (Budavár in Hungarian). Castle Hill is rather the geographic name of the hill where Buda Castle settled. 220.127.116.11 04:30, 16 May 2005 (EDT)
- I was about to suggest the same thing, but I'd recommend Castle Hill as the name -- it's good to cover a larger area, so we get some restaurants and hotels too. (And it's pretty compact anywhere.) Jpatokal 04:31, 16 May 2005 (EDT)
- OK, I agree. So I think we can agree on having Castle Hill as the sub-article's name. There we can list Buda Castle as the actual sight (well rather series of sights).
- But I don't know where we should create it? It is part of Buda, so logically it should be Budapest/Buda/Castle Hill however i would prefer Budapest/Castle Hill more. bujatt 04:42, 16 May 2005 (EDT)
- Budapest/Castle Hill is correct; there are no subsubdistricts on Wikitravel. Of course you should link it in from Budapest/Buda. Jpatokal 05:07, 16 May 2005 (EDT)
- OK, I didn't know it (I'm quite new) bujatt 05:33, 16 May 2005 (EDT)
price ranges for Restaurants / Sleep?
What price ranges are assumed as Budget / Mid-range / Splurge in Restaurants? In Sleep section? I am about to add few more venues, but don't know where to place them. Please help. --DenisYurkin 18:03, 6 January 2007 (EST)
lets merge district articles back into Budapest
I have initiated a discussion on merging all (or some) of Budapest district articles (Buda, Pest, Castle Hill) back into Budapest article.
We need opinions of active contributors to the Budapest district articles -- please share your opinions there. Thank you. --DenisYurkin 04:05, 8 January 2007 (EST)