Copied from Wikitravel:votes for deletion by Evan. The page was kept.
- Basildon. Description says it all - should be incorporated into Essex (I guess). -- Nils 09:54, 13 Apr 2004 (EDT)
- Don't delete. Please read Wikitravel:What is an article? again, again. --Evan 11:12, 13 Apr 2004 (EDT)
- Keep Basildon. The English countryside seems to be littered with these villages and small towns that people half way round the world want to go back and visit because their ancestors came from there, or some place in Australia or New Zealand has the same name. -- Huttite 11:41, 13 Apr 2004 (EDT)
- Since when was Basildon classified as a small village? It has over 165,000 residents! Villages are < 50,000 at least. 22.214.171.124 10:05, 7 August 2006 (EDT)
- Keep. Akubra 12:06, 20 Apr 2004 (EDT)