Taguig, a city part of the Metro Manila sector in the Philippines.
Jeepneys is the main way of transportation around the city and its shopping center in the fort. Jeepneys aren't allowed to stop on the roads in BGC, but many do - they're only supposed to stop at main destinations such as Market Market and junction points. Base rate is 9 pesos, but you can ask how much to much sure.
Take routes around the shopping center in a daily basis
Use the app, get a ride from where you are to anywhere else. Preferred since it's non public transportation.
- Bonifacio High Street. A small mixed use area next to Serendra, Bonifacio High street contains numerous restaurants and retail establishments, as well as a small park area in the middle which sometimes features contemporary art exhibits. edit
- Manila American Cemetery and Memorial. World War II Memorial edit
- Libingan ng mga Bayani. Tomb of the Unknown Soldier edit
You can walk Bonifacio High Street, attend a local event at the Philipine Cultural Center or on Globe forum on High Street, Late night clubbing and entertainment or just walk around safely with sidewalks and proper infrastructure in the first "masterly" planned Philippine City.
- Market Market
- Market Market, Bonifacio High Street, . 9AM - 9 PM. Cinema until 12AM. Technically 24 hour as they have Telus BPO stores shut down at 9.. Market Market is the central connection hub in BGC, and an Ayala Mall. Quality is average but available for everyone. You can take the BGC bus to Makati (Ayala) for 24 peso or to get around BGC, FX to almost any nearby Province - Antipolo, Cavite, etc. The flower market is the best in the Makati/BGC area, but it is very overcrowded. You want to avoid Sundays. edit
This is just a condo association, there isn't anything to do, it's the first built in the area and commands a premium due to it's good location and proximity to High Street and Sm Aura. Many of the units are left unoccupied.
- Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street, . Fully Booked's flagship store on Bonifacio High street contains 4 floors of books, magazines, and art supplies. Most books are in English, but there is a small foreign language section. Book selection is the best in the BGC area. There is alternative National Book Store in Market Market and SM Aura. edit
The Fort Strip
Fort Strip is an aging establishment that includes a few higher end clubs, a mid tier bar and some dining and shopping. It's a great place to go Weds-Sat Evening, though it is packed and parking is not enough. Prive, Early Night, Nectar are the main clubs/bars here with restaurants thrown in between. It is considered higher end in Manila/Taguig.
- Hossein's Persian Kebab Unit 5 & 6 Fort St. Bldg., Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, (tel. nos. +632-816-11-65 or +632-816-11-67) (fax: +632-890-58-03) Located in front NBC tent. Serves authentic Indian, Arabian and Persian cuisine. HALAL certified.
- Hossein 2nd Level, Serendra, McKinley Parkway, Fort Bonifacio Bonifacio Global City, (tel. nos. +632-856-06-32 or +632-856-12-78).
- Pier One, The Fort Square, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig Tel. No. 887-0115, . 5:30pm to 2:00am. A cheap place to get a beer (45-60 Php) with friends. Pier One's claim to fame is it's original/kitchsy architectural design of being made out of redesigned shipping containers. edit
- Our Awesome Hostel- Manila Hostel, ABBA Bldg., 5756 Kalayaan Ave, Makati, ☎ +63 927 3870267 ([email protected]), . A recently opened cosy hostel within walking distance to the nightlife and cosmo district of The Fort/Bonifacio Global City. Rooms are spacious and cosy and has its separate toilet and bath. Rates start at ₱550.00. Please see website for promotions. edit
- Best Western Premier F1 Hotel, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, ☎ (63.2) 928.9888, . Best Western Premier F1 Hotel offers superior room, deluxe king, deluxe double, city suite king and executive suite with air-conditioning, high-definition LCD TV and high-speed internet connection. Its facilities and services include Infinity lap pool, rejuvenation center, 24-hour room service and guest services. edit
- Class Studio (Fully Furnished 1BR), (11th Avenue and McKinley Parkway on both sides), . checkin: 12:00pm; checkout: 12:00pm. Made out as a Bachelor's pad, this fully furnished studio can easily fit a couple. Ready for move-in, the unit offers the occupant an eyeful of the bustling city on one side, and the relaxing view of the children's pool and inner courtyard on the other. The unit comes with parking space for 1 car. USD25. edit
- Seda BGC, 30th Street corner 11th Avenue, ☎ (632) 9458888, . All rooms have 40-inch LED HDTV, complimentary Wi-Fi internet access, work desk, mini-bar, coffee and tea making facilities, and in-room safe. Some of its facilities and services are meeting rooms, restaurant, swimming pool, gym, banquet services, WIFI, fax and printing services. Rates start at PHP 5513.10. edit