Sycamore is a city in DeKalb County, located in Northern Illinois with a population of about 17,188 .
For information on local businesses, events and tourism packages please contact Discover Sycamore.
Discover Sycamore is a branch of the Sycamore Chamber of Commerce and is dedicated to preserving the heart of our community through tourism and marketing. We strive to connect the local businesses to the community to create a sustainable economic climate, and have fun while doing it!
For information on local events check the Discover Sycamore website!
- Discover Sycamore's Farmers Market, Corner of Somonauk and Elm Street (Every Sunday June-September), ☎ (815)895-3456, . 10am-2pm. Support our local Farmers and discover quality fare. Every Sunday 10am - 2pm at the corner of Somonauk and Elm Streets in downtown Sycamore. edit
- Summer on State: Back to the Future (Presented by the Sycamore Park District), Corner of Somonauk and Elm Street (Friday, July 24th), ☎ (815)895-3456, . Dusk. Free outdoor screening of Back to the Future. Real De Lorean cars will be there!Bring your lawn chairs and blankets and curl up under the stars. Summer on State movies are brought to you by the Sycamore Park District Free!. edit
- Treasures From the Attic (Presented by O.C.Image works), Sycamore, Il (July 17th-19th), ☎ (815)895-3456, . City-wide Estate, Yard and Sidewalk Sales. Pick up a map of Yard Sales from the downtown sidwalk sales. List your house's sale for free by calling 895-3456. Treasures From the Attic is brought to you by OC Imageworks edit
- Cruise Night (Presented by Auto Meter), Corner of Somonauk and Elm Street (July 25th), ☎ (815)895-3456, . 4-11pm. free concert by Vintage Vinyl, food, beverages, 50's costume contest, remote control car races and a swing dancing competition. Cruise Night is brought to you by Auto Meter. edit
Sycamore is located at 41°59′2″N 88°41′39″W (41.983850, -88.694091). The city is located along Illinois Route 64 (State Street in Sycamore) about 35 miles (56 km) southeast of Rockford and 55 miles (89 km) west-northwest of Chicago. It is along the south bank of the East Branch of the South Branch Kishwaukee River in DeKalb County.
Sycamore Illinois has great historic, scenic and just plain fun tourist attractions! See our website for more information 
Discover Sycamore members are local businesses and organizations that invest in the community. These members are active in making Sycamore an exceptional place to live,work and visit. Please consider using Discover Members as frequently as possible. For a complete list of members check our website 
- Carls Fargo Restaurants & Banquets, 355 W. State St (within the Stratford Inn on Rt. 64, 5 miles north of I-88), ☎ 815-895-8031, . Sunday Brunch 9am-1pm. Carls Fargo Restaurant & Banquets within the Stratford Inn and hosts a variety of banquets, showers, meetings and more edit
- Stratford Inn, 355 W. State St (on Rt 64, 5 miles north of I-88), ☎ 815-895-6789, . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 11am. Stratford Inn is a restored historical building built in 1926 around a corner piece of an 1880's Victorian mansion. The hotel offers thirty-five guest rooms with queen sized beds, two king rooms and two Jacuzzi suites that are within the old mansion. Take in a movie, visit a museum, an art gallery or any one of the town's quaint shops all within walking distance of the hotel. edit
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sycamore, IL, 1450 South Peace Rd., ☎ 815-895-8686, . edit