Susanville is in Lassen County in the Shasta Cascades region of California.
Susanville is located on SR 36, about 100 mi (160 km) east of Red Bluff and Interstate 5. From Reno, Nevada, Susanville is an 86 mi (138 km) drive up US 395.
- Roop's Fort / William H. Pratt Museum, 70 N. Weatherlow St., ☎ +1 530 257-3292. Summer: M-F (call for hours). The oldest building in Susanville now houses a museum of local history. edit
- Susanville Railroad Depot and Chamber Visitor Center, 601 Richmond Rd, ☎ +1 530 257-4323. M-F 10AM-4PM. Museum and visitor center. edit
- Bizz Johnson Trail, 601 Richmond Rd (Susanville Railroad Depot Trailhead Visitor Center), ☎ +1 530 257-0456, . The Bizz Johnson Trail is a rails-to-trails conversion that follows the route of the former Fernley and Lassen Branch Line of the Southern Pacific railroad. The 25.4 mi (40.9 km) trail runs between Susanville and Mason Station, 3 mi (4.8 km) north of Westwood edit
- Best Western Trailside Inn, 2785 Main Street, ☎ +1 530 257-4123 (fax: +1 530 257-2665), . edit
- Eagle Lake, ☎ +1 530 257-6952, . 16 mi (25 km) north of Susanville. Features fishing, swimming, boating, and camping edit
- Lassen Volcanic National Park- Take SR 36 west out of Susanville, head north on SR 89 into the park. Numerous volcanic features such as mudpots, boiling springs and steam vents can be found in the park.
|Routes through Susanville