'''Ngwe Saung''' is the location of several beach resorts and a small village in [[
Ayeyarwady Division]] , [[Myanmar]].
You can take a bus from Pathein or Yangon. The roads are
not that good, so for the about 210 km from Yangon it will take about 6 hours, depending what bus you take. You can also go by boat from Yangon to Pathein .
You may rent a bicycle or take the bicycle taxis.
Renting motorbikes is not a good idea , otherwise the unspoilt place will soon become like an overcrowded Thai beach resort.
The endless and quiet white sand beach
, the lover's island, there is an 'elephant camp' in between Ngwe Saung and Pathein .
* '''See Sar''' restaurant in town for meals US$2-5.
* '''Sunny Paradise''' restaurant at the resort for US$5-10.
There is no disco, however the very modern and stylish Bay of Bengal hotel has sometimes disco like events .
* '''Bay of Bengal''' - US$70+
* '''Myanmar Treasure''' - US$70+
* '''Pearl Beach Resort Hotel''' - ~US$30
* '''Sunny Paradise''' - ~US$50-70