YOU CAN EDIT THIS PAGE! Just click any blue "Edit" link and start writing!
no edit summary
In this guide, Prescott-Russell is divided into three main regions. Each of these regions is divided into two sub-regions.
* South -- Picturesque and vibrant small towns** Russell Township -- Living boomtowns full of adventure and wonder** The Nation -- Small villages surrounded by forests and rolling hills
* Northwest -- A combination of rolling farmland and towns** Clarence-Rockland -- Natural and human-made wonders** Alfred-Plantagenet -- Breathtaking communities
* Northeast -- Where nature and urbanity intertwine** Champlain Township -- Little shops and beaches** Hawkesbury/East Hawkesbury -- A large town paired with forested plains
==Towns and Villages==
* Embrun -- A boomtown in action with numerous things to see and do* Russell -- A quaint little town with a village flair
* Limoges -- A town at the edge of the forest with a hamlet atmosphere* St. Isidore -- Small village with the feel of an agricultural community* Casselman -- Little village with a unique atmosphere
* Rockland -- Large town "on the edge".* Bourget -- Quaint town just right for birdwatching
* Alfred -- Growing village with a unique flair*
* Vankleek Hill -- Quaint town with small shops* L'Orignal -- Town by the coast
* Hawkesbury -- The largest town in Prescott-Russell still has a rural feel* East Hawkesbury -- A township in action consisting of such beautiful places as St. Eugene