YOU CAN EDIT THIS PAGE! Just click any blue "Edit" link and start writing!
No first person pronouns, random link, does not add value
|location=National Capital Territory of Delhi in India (special marker) (disputed hatched).svg
|government=Indian National Capitol Territory
* '''Terminal 1C/1D''', also known as "Palam Airport" or "Domestic", is used only by low-cost carriers IndiGo, GoAir and SpiceJet. Flights arrive at Terminal 1C but depart from terminal 1D.
* '''Terminal 3''', the enormous main terminal, is used by all international flights and all full-service domestic carriers which include
* '''Terminal 2''' is only in use during the Haj pilgrimage for flights to [[Mecca]] and [[Medina]].
Many online cab hire services are now extensively serving major cities in India like North India Car Renta, Vayu Travels, Travelocar Car Rental, Owic Car Rental, JKS Travels, Amy CAB, Uber, Japji travel, Delhi Oneway Cab, My Tempo Traveller, UberX are in fact more reliable, cheaper, and more pleasant than dealing with (and haggling with) unscrupulous/overeager/bothersome taxi drivers or autorickshaw drivers. You can get in by cabs and this is the safest way to get in if you want to avoid bus services in Delhi.
'''Hazrat Nizamuddin''' (code ''NZM'') is the departure point of many trains heading south. Practically speaking, the only way to get here is by taxi or car. The budget alternative is to take a bus to the Sarai Kale Khan Inter State Bus Terminal (ISBT) on the ring road and then walk over to the station (400 m). It's the least chaotic of the ''Big Three'', but still pretty big and poorly signposted; listen to the announcements to figure out your train. The station has a pretty good food court that sells inexpensive, hygienic takeaway snacks including sandwiches and samosas.
If you have some time to kill, pay a visit to Humayun's Tomb, which is so close to the station that you can hear the announcements from inside — although it's a long, circuitous walk from the station to the entrance.
* <listing name="Xpress Move" alt="Taxi service" address="D-1002, Eisha Zenith, Indira School Road, Tathwade, Delhi" directions="" phone="+91-7607580149" url="https://xpressmove.in/packers-and-movers-in-dwarka-new-delhi.html" hours="Inquiry: 6AM to 12PM" website="https://xpressmove.in/" email="[email protected]"> They have devoted team of specialized specialist packing and moving team to offer you world class [https://xpressmove.in/cheapest-movers-and-packers-in-new-delhi.html local movers and packers in Delhi] with vast consciousness and wide information. </listing>
* <listing name="Meru.in" alt="car rental Delhi" phone="02244224422" url="https://www.meru.in/outstation/" email="[email protected]">They provide car rental Delhi with driver at lowest fares. Taxi services in Delhi are always on time with no hidden charges in taxi fare. </listing>
Hiring a car is not a good option for most foreigners as most Delhiites have no sense of road rules. It is much easier to hire a car and a driver to get around. Yet if you are
* '''Nehru Park''' is a large park in the new Delhi neighborhood of Chankayapuri, lying in the southwest.
* '''Waste to Wonder Park''' is a park near nizamuddin railway station. It has replica of some great structures around the world. [https://www.google.com/maps/place/Waste+to+Wonder+Parkemail@example.com,77.2571271,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x1f7fcfbbb4afd72b!8m2!3d28.592908!4d77.2571271 Google Map location]
*'''Iraqi Food''' - E-178, Lajpat Nagar-I.
*'''[[Nainital]]''' - another beautiful hill station in the Kumaon hills with the magnificent Naini Lake.
*'''[[Char Dham]]'''- Delhi is the starting point of the famous piligrimage centres Badrinath, the abode of Vishnu, Kedarnath, the abode of Shiva , Gangothri and Yamunothri, the origin of sacres rivers, Ganges and Yamuna respectively
*Ride the '''[[Maharajas' Express]]''', a luxury train running between Delhi and [[Mumbai]].