YOU CAN EDIT THIS PAGE! Just click any blue "Edit" link and start writing!
→By plane: Air Berlin closed
From May till October charter airlines fly directly to Mykonos from many European airports.
* Atlasjet [http://www.atlasjet.com/AtlasjetWeb/atlasjet.kk?lang=EN] and Borajet [http://www.borajet.com.tr] fly from Istanbul Sabiha-Gökçen (SAW);
* British Airways [http://www.ba.com] flies from London Heathrow (LHR)
* Lauda Air [http://www.laudaair.com/] flies from Vienna (VIE);
* German Wings [http://www.germanwings.com/] flies from Cologne/Bonn (CGN);
* Meridiana [http://www.meridiana.it/en/] flies from Bologna (BLQ), Milan Malpensa (MXP), Rome Fiumicino (FCO) and Verona (VRN);
* ThomasCook [http://www.thomascook.be/] and Jetairfly [http://www.jetairfly.com/en/] fly from Brussels (BRU);
Taxis are usually waiting at the airport, at the taxi rank opposite the terminal building, but competition for them can be keen. If there is no taxi waiting you can see the sign with the phone numbers of the taxi radio office so you may call. A taxi from Mykonos airport to town costs about € 8, a few euros more if you are carrying luggage.
During high season there is an infrequent public bus service from the airport to the southern bus terminal, Fabrika, in Mykonos Town. A bus ticket costs € 1.
Keep in mind that due to Greek rules and regulations the number of taxis are extremely limited on islands. The number of taxis is a derivation of the number of people living there. Mykonos with around 3000 people has just 30 Taxis. At the airport there is no chance for a Taxi during season. Always pre-book a transfer befor arrival.
* <sleep name="Saint Johns Hotel Villas & Spa" alt="" address="Agios Ioannis" directions="" phone="+30 22890 28752" url="http://www.saintjohn.gr/" checkin="" checkout="" price="" lat="" long="" email="[email protected]" fax="+30 22890 28751"></sleep>
The nearby islands of [[Syros]] and [[Paros]] can be used as transport hubs to further [[Greek Islands]].